Sailaway Clear Lake Charters
Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome

Captain Matt made this sunset sail perfect. His boat is beautiful, comfortable and clean. He is an... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
theresap209
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Must Do Sailing Experience

Captain Matt is not only a highly experienced sailor, but also fun and engaging. His boat is... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
robertgL468TW
Houston, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Kemah
Houston CityPASS
63 Reviews
from $64.00
More Info
from $102.81
More Info
All reviews captain matt galveston bay beautiful catamaran sunset cruise sailing experience great sailing labor day weekend wonderful trip perfect captain great company out of state took pictures amazing experience birthday party boat ride saw dolphins kemah area
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Captain Matt is awesome! He sails a great sunset cruise on the Bay of Galveston. This will be a must for future visitors. The actual sunset was such a thing of beauty!

Reviewed September 8, 2015

We highly recommend going out with Captain Matt on this quaint sea adventure. This was such a laid back and relaxing time. Be sure to take your favorite beverages - there's plenty of room for storing a small cooler and a small bag (if you wanted to take snacks or your swim suit). There's room to sunbathe or just sit and relax with a nice glass of wine. One of the most enjoyable "tours" ever! I'd love to do a private party with this company someday ...

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

I knocked off one wonderful sailing and dolphin watching excursion off of my bucket list. This beautiful catamaran is worth experiencing. I have recently visited Destin and Pensacola Beach and spent many hours looking for Dolphins. Little did I know they are right here in Clear Lake! Make SailawayCat one trip to remember! !

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I took my boyfriend and his friends out for his birthday and it was a blast!!!! best birthday present ever he said!!! Captain Matt is awesome he makes it your "own" private charter not one of those lame planned trips where you are limited to what they want. We will be back for sure again and again such and enjoyable experience. Well worth the money!!!!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I took a charter with Captain Matt, and it was the most relaxing and enjoyable experience of our vacation to Galveston. The boat sailed out at Kemah Bay. We went on a three hour cruise for sunset. Captain Matt was an excellent host and provided very enjoyable and relaxing music for our trip. The sunset was beautiful and there was a gentle breeze for the trip. We loved our time on Sailaway Cat and plan to book again with Captain Matt in the future!!

Date of experience: August 2015