Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Married at sea!

Capt Matt made our wedding easy and fun! We had a great cruise after the ceremony with everyone... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Wanderer58753815770
Proposal

Captain Matt went above and beyond to make sure that my special moment went according to plan. Not... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
eduardosalgado1518
North Houston, Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kemah
from $115.00
More Info
Houston CityPASS
50 Reviews
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews captain matt galveston bay beautiful catamaran hour sunset cruise safety briefing sailing experience marriage proposal perfect sailing beautiful experience highly recommend this experience wonderful trip dolphin watching skiing boat clearlake sails chartering
Reviewed August 8, 2015

Captain Matt took us out on the Sailaway Cat for an amazing day of sailing, swimming, and sightseeing. We saw and swam with the dolphins! Capt. Matt was great about making sure we spent as much time with the dolphins as possible! We even trekked out to Redfish Island for another refreshing swim in the cove. The boat was beautiful with plenty of room to eat, drink, sunbathe, or relax in the shade. This is a must do!! It is perfect for families, friends, or small corporate events!!! I cannot wait to go and play on the Sailaway Cat again!!! FABUOLOUS adventure!!!!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 5, 2015

Fun time swimming, sailing and knows where to find the dolphins. The boat was very nice and super clean.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Went on the Friday night sunset/fireworks cruise and it was amazing. This was a public cruise, when we got to the meeting spot there were two other couples also going on the trip ( can be up to 12 people). Captain Matt meets you at the spot and you follow him into the marina. From there we boarded the catamaran, I had never been on one but it was spacious and comfortable. captiain Matt and his asst Michelle were great at making everyone feel at home, chatting wuth those that wanted to but also leaving people to enjoy themselves if they wanted to just sit. Michelle took as many picture as you wanted and had great recommendations for restaurants in the area for the rest of our trip. The whole experience was relaxing in a romantic, peaceful setting. I plan on booking with sail away every time I'm in the Houston area!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 27, 2015

I have held several "Marketing Lunches" on this boat.
It was perfect for this. Excellent time.. Safe Captain and a great experience.
I would recommend this charter for any of your needs. They are willing to accommodate the charter to fit your needs and wants.
Great service Great sailing and lots of fun.
The dolphin show we saw was a huge bonus. Not every time but several times.
Enjoy your time on Sailaway Clear lake Charters. I know once you try it you wont be sorry!
(maybe I can add my photos at a latter time? not sure if this site will let me do that but if it does I will add)

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

I have actually had the opportunity og going out several times on this great boat with Matt. He is an awesome captain and the boat is beyond beautiful. Experience this yoursel, you will not regret it.

Date of experience: July 2015