“Excellent Stay!”

Ranked #5 of 6 Kemah B&B and Inns
Bridge City, Texas
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. I surprised her by booking this place. It was super clean, very comfortable, quite and private. My wife and I loved it! Just wished we could have stay longer. I got the custom wine label and horse carriage ride. Bottle was on the table when we walked in. The carriage ride was great. Cant say enough good things about this place. I was reluctant at first to book a reservation but the place got such good reviews. Very glad I did. Look forward to going back.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed November 25, 2011

We have nothing bad to say about our trip and will definately be staying here again! Very clean, hot tub was already at 102 and each seperate room does have a private hot tub!

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed November 22, 2011

Wonderfully kept rooms. Completely clean. Hot tub keep nice and warm at the ready. Everything about this was perfect. The location is right next to plenty of things to do and the price was extremely reasonable. The bed was very comfortable. I'll be staying here on all future trips to the area.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Kemah Escape is absolutely beautiful. (and quiet!) I stayed in Castaway. It was very nice inside and clean as well. I will definitely be visiting again and would recommend to friends!

Brenham, Texas
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I come into Houston on a weekly basis for business. Kemah Escape is a very clean place with outstanding decor. It exceeds my expectations!

[---]

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
College Station, Texas
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We have stayed at Kemah Escape many times and send all our friends there as well. This was the first time to stay in a 2nd floor room, and was a great choice. Spent part of the afternoon in the hot tub watching a thunderstorm roll in.

One of the best overnight trips we have ever had.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2011

My wife and I stayed our wedding night and it was a surprise for her and she absolutely loved it. She loved that we didn't have to go through a crowded lobby of a hotel and that it felt so much more personable. It had the perfect amount of room for a couple and all the amenities of home with a plus of having a wonderful sized private porch that was home to a very nice hot tub. Would and will definitely recommend this place to friends and family and anyone looking to get away. One other plus is that it is walking distance from the Kemah boardwalk and other restaurants and bars, excellent location!!!!!!! MADE OUR EVENING AND MORNING THAT MUCH MORE SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kemah
Boardwalk Inn
Boardwalk Inn
#1 of 5 in Kemah
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
Days Inn Kemah
Days Inn Kemah
#3 of 5 in Kemah
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
No photo provided
Palace Inn Kemah
#4 of 5 in Kemah

Been to Kemah Escape? Share your experiences!