“Great Place for Crawfish with Friends”

Jackie's Brickhouse
Ranked #14 of 81 Restaurants in Kemah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you like crawfish, I highly recommend it. It's a great place to meet with friends and have a drink. My husband likes the crawfish, but I usually try something else. Not the best food overall for me. They have everything, from location, setting, customers (and lots of them), band on certain nights, bar, games, but what they need, is a better cook. Food is average to me. Not a disappointment, and we will go back, but it's not the best. Just a great place to hang out with friends.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

service sucked, drinks are watered down, food takes forever, and oooh that smell!! Should rename Jachies Brickhouse the Craphouse.

2  Thank TheGettingBentShow
Reviewed June 3, 2013

When we stopped here there were loads of people eating crawfish on the the patio/deck. The inside was pretty empty. The main bar could use a new coat of varnish, apparently people have been picking at it for years. There was also a really drunk older man at the bar. The buckets of beer were cheap. In the back they have a game area, which is where we spent our time at Jackie's. There are two $1 pool tables and two shuffleboard tables. The bartender will give you the shuffleboard pucks if you loan him your driver's license. There is also a bag toss game similar to washers out back. This back area also has it's own unisex restroom, which is nice. There is also a jukebox back there and an ATM. We had a lot fun for not much money.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

I think I found a crawfish bar that is cheap and good. I visited this place on Thursday evening and it was packed. Crawfiah was tasty at $3.99/lb and they have $1 Lonestar draft beer. This is great for a location close to a tourist attraction area. Worth a trip to visit and done not break your bank.

1  Thank utthon
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Although it wasn't listed on the menu, I went for cold boiled shrimp and a beer, which WERE readily available. It's a large place, and although it was early on a Sat. nite, it was already crowded. I was ignored for the first few minutes in the chaos, but once a server noticed I was there, service was excellent. The menu was pretty standard pub food, with the addition of Crawfish - and that's what most of the crowd came for. The noise, crowd, and chaos was such that I was glad to leave before the band started, right after I finished a pound of shrimp and two beers - but that "party atmosphere" was, of course, what many also came for. One pound of shrimp plus two beers was $22 - I may go back for a lunch special, but not on Saturday night...