“Seniors on-the-Move”

Boardwalk FantaSea Cruises
Ranked #4 of 9 Tours in Kemah
Reviewed June 27, 2013

72 seniors and I took the Fantasea Cruise. I was very relaxing. We cruised around the area for an hour and felt so calm and relaxed at the end of the cruise. The yacht was comfortable amid hot temperatures, and we left feeling like we has had a relaxing bath or massage.

2  Thank Ella R

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Nice boat. But the trip was slow, I can walk fast than the boat went. Not much to see, but houses and other boats along the canal. It's a yaught why waste the time in the canal when you can go out into open water. Total trip for the hour about 4 miles. Cost to much for the little trip. Food cost way to much. Spend your money on the boardwalk you will have a lot more fun.

1  Thank Donna D
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I purchased tickets online for the afternoon cruise this past weekend but received a coupon for 20% off shortly afterwards. When we got to the boat for our cruise time, I told them what had happened and asked if I could still get the 20% off. I was told that they would not be able to give me the discount BUT that they would be happy to give me the appetizer of my choice, which was pretty-much the same value. Angie, the manager, arranged for us to have a beautiful fruit and cheese plate that we enjoyed as we cruised the Bay and Clear Lake. We were very happy with our cruising experience. It was very relaxing. The Captain and his team (including the waiters) were ALL very nice and accommodating and did everything within their means to make sure we had a good time. Our out-of-town guest enjoyed it as well. We will definitely do the cruise again.

2  Thank Jana D
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Much thanks to the Landry’s FantaSea management, captain and crew for a most memorable Christmas Party Cruise. Our employees had an amazing time and most have commented that it was the best Christmas Party they have ever attended. The ship was superb, the food great, and the service incredible. Being a part of the Christmas Boat Parade was over the top! No one on board will forget the wonderful evening you afforded us. Best wishes for a great Christmas and a superb New Year. Excel Midstream Solutions Management and Employees.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Food is awful.....vessel is nice and pretty everything else is terrible. Did not live up to advertisement. Would not recommend to anyone.

1  Thank StarBrina