“Don't waste your money or time”

Boardwalk FantaSea Cruises
Ranked #4 of 8 Tours in Kemah
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Food is awful.....vessel is nice and pretty everything else is terrible. Did not live up to advertisement. Would not recommend to anyone.

1  Thank StarBrina

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is a very nice modern vessel. The food and service were great on the brunch cruise. It was a nice easy cruise. The DJ was phenomenal!!!!

1  Thank prissywanderlust
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We experience quite a disappointing experience on the Big White Boat on May 2011. We reserved, with 6 friends of ours, a mini cruise for my husband's birthday. The food was good but not exceptional. I had ordered a birthday cake to surprise my husband and was very disappointed when a member of the staff simply brought me the cake still in its box (not candles, no song) - it kind of spoiled the surprise to say the least... The theme of the cruise was R&B which is one of our favorite kind of music. However, the DJ never played any R&B, he played rapp !! Our whole gang was very dissatisfied of the whole experience. I brought our bad experience to the manager's attention who called me and offered to make amend and give us a discount on their next MowTown mini-cruise. Three months later we still have heard of anything from his part...

8  Thank ThePerrys_10