“Dissatisfied”

47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Dissatisfied”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

We experience quite a disappointing experience on the Big White Boat on May 2011. We reserved, with 6 friends of ours, a mini cruise for my husband's birthday. The food was good but not exceptional. I had ordered a birthday cake to surprise my husband and was very disappointed when a member of the staff simply brought me the cake still in its box (not candles, no song) - it kind of spoiled the surprise to say the least... The theme of the cruise was R&B which is one of our favorite kind of music. However, the DJ never played any R&B, he played rapp !! Our whole gang was very dissatisfied of the whole experience. I brought our bad experience to the manager's attention who called me and offered to make amend and give us a discount on their next MowTown mini-cruise. Three months later we still have heard of anything from his part...

Visited May 2011