“Kemah Gardens Wedding!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kemah Gardens

Kemah Gardens
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kemah
Kemah Gardens
You added Kemah Gardens to your Saves list
Ranked #2 of 6 Kemah B&B and Inns
TX
“Kemah Gardens Wedding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2010

I got married this past June at Kemah Gardens. The wedding was amazing and I loved the scenery, especially since we had an evening wedding we got to use lights on the trees which were really pretty and elegant looking. Ciria was very helpful with anything we needed. One thing I loved about Kemah Gardens was the fact that we could pick and choose what other venders we wanted as far as the music, catering, flowers, etc. and that can be very helpful when you are on a budget. I wanted a simple wedding and that is exactly what we got at the price we wanted and it was still gorgeous! We also used the house to get ready that afternoon, the girls were down in the bridal suite, which is plenty big, and the guys stayed upstairs enjoying their alcohol! Not once did we have an issue of seeing each other before it started. We also used the valet service they offer and that was apparently a big hit. Everyone commented on how easy and helpful they were. Overall, I rate my wedding at Kemah Gardens a 10, I couldn’t have had a better day, except maybe if it weren’t so hot but that’s what I get for picking a mid June wedding!

2 Thank lcamp0612

Solo
Business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kemah
Boardwalk Inn
Boardwalk Inn
#1 of 5 in Kemah
4.0 of 5 stars 458 reviews
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
Days Inn Kemah
#4 of 5 in Kemah
3.0 of 5 stars 15 reviews
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
BEST WESTERN PLUS Seabrook Suites

Been to Kemah Gardens? Share your experiences!