“Nice stay!!!”

Days Inn Kemah
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Kemah
“Nice stay!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while waiting to move into our home for about 12days. It was clean, staff was awesome. Highly recommend!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Jstbeachy7

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed in this Hotel this past weekend and its was nice the only problem we had was we went to dinner and returned to the hotel but couldnt enter our room the key would not work we were given 3 other keys that didnt work but once the clerk came up the master key worked fine. The last morning of our stay there was a Hugh bug in the bathroom sink ....I dont know what kind it was but overall it was nice and clean.....

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank dana121
Dallas
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We tried booking for this hotel a week before our arrival date. When we book online, it said that there was no rooms avaiable at this property, so I didn't bother to book anywhere else since rates in that weekend seems to be high. Fast forward a week later, I got a call from a guy from Super 8 Kemah saying that I will be charged for one night. It caught me off guard because I don't remember successfully booking or receive any confirmation for my reservation. I explained him my situation, but he became rude and say regardless he will charge me for one night. I asked for the manager but he wouldn't transfer. So beware when you book online for this place when it say no rooms avaiable, your reservation WILL go thru, so best is to call them to see!

Room Tip: Beware of booking online, it may say No Rooms Avaiable, but it will still go thru and won't give...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank RamadaWyn
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean and comfortable. Close to Kemah boardwalk and not far from Galveston Island. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Kelela_12
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

This was, without question, the worst experience I have ever had when it comes to hotels/motels. I still don't know what was worse: the fact that my wife, 4-year old daughter and I awoke with bedbug bites from our shoulders to our ankles or the fact that the manager told us that the rental contract "does not guarantee that there won't be bedbugs in your mattress."
Our room was dark and our towels were dingy. We were prepared to overlook these two things, but not the bedbugs!
No way were we going to stay for the prepaid second night.
When we complained to the desk clerk (and showed him our bites) he cancelled our second night and agreed that there would not be a charge for our stay. When the manager came on duty, he stated that the only way there would be no charge is if we agreed not to say anything negative about his establishment (how insulting!) Needless to say, we rejected his offer.
They are rude, insensitive and couldn't care less about the comfort and wellbeing of their guests.

• Stayed May 2012
4 Thank 3DLee
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2012

We have booked this hotel twice already. We got settled in our room fast and easy... and by the pool. The room was clean, fridge was clean, everything was in excellent condition. I'd take extra towels, tho. I agree with the pool comment...the water's a bit chilly, tho the pool room is nicely warmed up. My kids were trembling and ended up in the hot tub instead. It's a short driving distance to the Kemah Boardwalk, Walmart, Target, Wing Stop, Taco Cabana.Their comp. breakfast included Texas sized fluffy waffles, muffins, coffee, fruit, and orange juice. Be aware it books up fast during special events. We nearly missed a room during this years Crawfish Fest. I'd visit Tookie's Hamburgers (we found our burger spot) short drive across the bridge! I'd take my family to this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MGHouston
Nacogdoches, Texas
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

My son and I stayed here and it was clean, comfortable, staff was extremely nice. I have never stayed at a Super 8 before but this one really surprised me. It was very nice - pleasantly surprised.

Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Wahoocatcher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kemah
Boardwalk Inn
Boardwalk Inn
#1 of 5 in Kemah
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
No photo provided
Palace Inn Kemah
#4 of 5 in Kemah
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
Baymont Inn & Suites Seabrook Kemah
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake

Been to Days Inn Kemah? Share your experiences!