“This is a great place to stay!”
Review of Days Inn Kemah

Days Inn Kemah
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Kemah
Nacogdoches, Texas
“This is a great place to stay!”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

My son and I stayed here and it was clean, comfortable, staff was extremely nice. I have never stayed at a Super 8 before but this one really surprised me. It was very nice - pleasantly surprised.

Stayed May 2012
2 Thank Wahoocatcher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
El Dorado, Kansas
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I booked the room online and had no problems with check in. The hotel is very clean and new. Staff were very friendly. Our room was very clean. I liked the modern furnishings. My daughter and I used the pool. Water was a little cold but we had a good time. Breakfast included waffles, cereal, toast, muffins, honeybuns fruit, coffee, and juice- great assortment. My daughter enjoyed making fresh waffles. The onsite guest laundry was a nice bonus. The hotel is located 27 miles from Galveston and was very reasonably priced. Just down the road from the Kemah Boardwalk and plenty of restaurants. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank KSTrekkie
Stafford, Texas
Reviewed April 1, 2012

This is my second stay at this establishment and both times the service has been friendly, the rooms have been clean and the price has always been right for the amount of time my daughter and I have stayed. They also offer a continental style breakfast that offers fresh fruits and muffins. Alex, one of the reception desk workers is very nice and friendly as well. Every time we visit Kemah we will always stay here...plus its just minutes away from the Kemah Boardwalk! If you every visit Kemah...STAY HERE!!! You wont be disappointed!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank oreo1378
Sugar Land, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I booked a room online through a travel site...i requested a suite room. I paid the full price as agreed for this type of room online. When I arrived at the hotel, i was told there were none available due to an overbook on the travel site. The staff was extremely rude. They did not care or offer any apology even though it was not their fault directly. I was up most of the night with loud people above us. There was no breakfast when i arrived downstairs, and no explanation as to why. The manager, Alex was also extremely condescending to me, and did not let me finish explaining my concerns. He put his hand in my face. I asked for a receipt showing the rate which i was charged (almost a $25 price difference between reservation and the room i received). He refused to offer any receipt or anything to show me i had stayed there. I needed some documentation to contact the travel site and receive a partial refund. He refused to offer me even a business card. When the travel site called to verify my price, room and details, he refused to authorize anything or offer any information on my stay to help the travel site with the refund process..they only needed an authorization of my room and rate. For being a manager, Alex was incredibly rude, short, and uninterested in hearing the customer or offerring any type of help or explanation at all. I would strongly advise anyone against staying at this hotel. The customer service was despicable.

Room Tip: stay at another hotel.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cas111111
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We stay at this location at least once a month! The rooms are large the only downside to the room is the lighting. The breakfast is waffles honeybuns,toast and cereal not bad for a free breakfast! The staff is always helpful and friendly. You do smell incense or curry on the first floor but in the rooms you do not have the smell overall it is worth $$$ you spend on the room!

• Stayed December 2011
League City, Texas
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We stayed here for one night on 11/12/11. The hotel is newer and the frond desk staff was very friendly and nice. It is a very short distance to the boardwalk. The hotel decor is just odd. The corridors are painted very bright sea foam green. Sort of sickening after a bit. The carpet in the corridors could stand a good shampooing. We were impressed at the size of the room. Upon first glance seemed very clean and the decor was pleasing. After spending a little time in the room I started to notice a few things that were not very clean. The front of the microwave and refrigerator needed to be wiped down as did the door to the bathroom. Overall, no big deal. The bed was clean as was the bathroom and carpet. I then opened the bedside drawer and to my disbelief there was a used condom wrapper in there. It was just gross. The walls were thin and every time the room next door flushed the toilet, sounded like it was in our room. Could also hear conversation from the room next to us. They were in no way being loud. Would pick a different hotel next time and don't think I could recommend to a friend.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank suzybro
Glendale, Arizona
Reviewed October 23, 2011

This hotel was clean and the bed very comfortable. The shower is good and bathroom clean. However, the lights in the room are very dim not giving enough light to read by. The coffee is awful! Doesn't even smell good when is was brewing and tasted light dirty dishwater. The pool closed at 8 pm... ridiculous... But for the price not bad.. just wish you could wake up to a good cup of coffee.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank clb7651
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kemah
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
Boardwalk Inn
Palace Inn Kemah
#4 of 5 in Kemah
Baymont Inn & Suites Seabrook Kemah
Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites

Been to Days Inn Kemah? Share your experiences!