“Not worth the money”
Review of Star Fleet Yachts

Star Fleet Yachts
Ranked #7 of 12 Outdoor Activities in Kemah
More attraction details
Owner description: This fleet of Kemah Yachts is available for Corporate Events, Weddings and Celebrations for up to 375 Guests. Individuals may purchase tickets on line for cruises on weekends, holidays and special events.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My husband booked the Murder Mystery Cruise for my birthday. The food was really bad, the entertainment was not good and the tables were so close together you could hardly move. The MC for the night was a high energy female who bordered on annoying. The show was so cheesy. For $70.00 per person I would have preferred a meal that I could actually eat and enjoy. Don't waste your money on this "cruise". I would probably would have not given this excursion a bad review if either the food or entertainment was acceptable and niether were. I thought we would be able to walk outside to enjoy the sunset but that was not allowed either. Total waste of money!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank MST

Boston
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great for weddings”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Easy to access and a great way to spend an after ion

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Travelfancy
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Fun Night Out”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We went with 2 other couples and had a great time. We received 2 drink tickets to start out with, which was nice, and the food they served was actually really good (Chicken, fish, potatoes, veggies, and a roll). The drink portions were big, and strong, and were decently priced. They had music playing all night so after dinner everyone danced the night away out on the boat deck to a DJ playing requests. And the desserts were HUGE and delicious:) Had such a fun night. This would be great for a couple or a group of friends. There was also kids on board so a family would be great too.

Visited September 2011
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Stuff is not friendly, Easter brunch short of lamb rack that they advertised and guests paid for!!!”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

No excuse or explanation from the hostess or servers why the most expensive item on the menu was ommited??? There was a chicken dish and a fish dish which looked the same.

Staff was not friendly and we did not feel welcome. They did not offer anything for the children - in previous years they did have activities, eggs, coloring books. There is also no baby changing table in the restroom. If they don't want children on board, they should say so in their ads.

Visited April 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A dinner and dancing night of hip-hop”
Reviewed October 24, 2010

I took my wife for our 15th anniversary. We were extremely disappointed as the night was not what the web site lead me to think we would find. First and the only positive part - the food was average and the staff was ok although as we were lined up to board we were treated like cattle and not respected patrons.

As we walked onto the second deck, where I paid extra to sit, the DJ was playing rap and occasionally a rock-n-roll number. The mix did not last as we were soon to get pounded with only rap and some form of disco dance I did not recognize. In short he did not cater to everyone but rather to a loud, noisy piece of the group that wanted to scream and line dance the night away. There were many that sat on the first deck waiting for the trip to be over.

I wish someone had told me the event would cater to the aging hip-hop crowd and I would never have spent that much money on two hours...or any money on any hours.

5 Thank tom5515