“FRESH, plentiful, delicious food at a good price.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #63 of 131 Restaurants in Keller
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“FRESH, plentiful, delicious food at a good price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

We loved this place. I am a seafood snob, being from the Gulf coast. That said, the shrimp were fresh and delicious. Creative sauces and dishes for any taste. El Salvadorean and Tex Mex all in one spot. BYOB is a plus as well. We will definitely be back.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank tennisgalDallas

“Delicious and Consistent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

We have been three times now and each time the food is excellent. The whole family really enjoys it. The little pupusas are amazing! We are glad to have them in Keller!

• Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Homemade cooking- friendly service! Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food at this place makes me feel like my grandmother is in the back kitchen cooking for me. I love the beef soup "Caldo de Res". I get it just about every time. The ceviche is amazingly simple but that's the way it's supposed to be. Pupusas are also great. Like I said I love it and we like that's it's not over-priced and you can bring your own alcohol. Hard to find variety in this town, so it's nice to find this little place. The staff Is also really friendly and our kids like it there too.

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“El Salvadorean Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Their seafood paella is very good and in my opinion, their best dish. Other dishes are decent. They also serve Salvadoran horchata which isn't as sweet as the Mexican version. They have the plato tipico which has plantains, yuca, pupusa and cream which is decent.

Visited June 2013
Fort Worth
“Try this interesting place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My sister and I eat here frequently for lunch. We appreciate the tweaks to the dishes that make them more than standard TexMex. The dishes aren't strange, just more interesting. The ingredients are always fresh. The service is fast and friendly. Wish they didn't have those TVs but I'm sure I'm in the minority.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Puerta Vieja? Share your experiences!