“Great hiden treasure! ”

Ranked #7 of 133 Restaurants in Keller
Cuisines: Thai
“Great hiden treasure! ”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

The food is great and the people is very friendly. The best option is to get it and take it home! Unfortunately, delivery is not available as for now hopefully that'll change in the near future.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Great Thai In The Metroplex”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

This was highly recommended by coworkers. We were not disappointed.

Fresh food. Right sized portions for both the lunch and dinner combos. Friendly husband and wife duo.

If you like Asian, you will like Sea Siam. We will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Authentic Thai Cooking”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friendly staff and very authentic home cooking.

Go for the basil chicken with fried egg on top! Lunch time specials include soup and salad for under 10 bucks! Can't go wrong with this place.

Visited September 2013
“Was Ok”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Was my first time here.Was average Thai food to me.
I've have better.
I had the pad Thai and the noodle were stir fried too long and they were short and broken.

Bedford, TX
“Nice Find!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were feeling the "Dog Days of Summer" and with Texas temps over 100 degrees opted to try a new restaurant rather than grill outside. Glad we did as we found this new Thai restaurant.

The decor had those warm tones of Tuscan yellow, cool brown and warm rust red.
Tanya was our wait person and she was very pleasant, helpful and we had great service.

We had Egg Rolls for a starter and they were the best I have tasted - hot & crisp. I had the Basil Leaves with chicken and rice. They had referenced on a scale of 1-5 the Thai sauce normally is a # 2 and my food did have a 'kick' to it.

I noticed a balance of families and couples.
They allow a BYO which is nice (and we did).
I would return again.
~~ Great food, great service and great value!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Sea Siam? Share your experiences!