“GREAT FOR FOODIES!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Let me start with WOW! I have now eaten here 3 times and the food is amazing. The tuna tacos are probably my favorite. I was fortunate to participate in a wine dinner where the chefs (yes plural) put together a wonderful pairing of food and wine. What a treat...this was their first dinner but I think they are going to have this at least once a month. It is a MUST! The tastes that the chefs put together are really unusual and explosive. I love the jalapeno bacon ice cream...you have to try it to believe it! The drinks are also fantastic...all fresh and tasty. My favorite is their blueberry/raspberry/mint mojito (I may have some of those berries wrong) the point is its a great drink. Can not say enough good things about this place...it really is a special foodie kind of place and its close by in Keller!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We live in Southlake and I hardly used to go to Keller - until this place opened. Their menu is very unique and uses a lot of chili peppers in their foods (typical Texas) but the two chefs who own this place make sure to bring in all sorts of old school favorites with a twist. We love their two finger tacos that are made with pot roast (there are four so we split them). Their salads are awesome too. I had their bison cheese burger the other day which was served with a specialty salad. My new hang over remedy!! This was the best burger I have ever had - and it was so lean and juicy. You have to try this place out. You will become a fan - quickly!! They have a happy hour with discounted cocktails and they always have some infused vodka at the bar for unique martinis and other favorites. I would recommend this for a date night, or even just a quick QUALITY lunch. Love it.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

...have eaten there several times, both lunch and dinner. Food is fantastic, service is superb. Whatever the special is when you go, get it ! Fresh ingredients used by experienced chefs who clearly know how to run their business. They have also become active members of the Keller community, and are clearly here for the long haul. Welcome!

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

The cocktails here are fantastic! They use fresh squeezed juices and infused liquors. Try a new take on a classic or just a really good classic cocktail. Their food is delicious too. The waitstaff is very accommodating. I have food allergies and the waitstaff is always able to help me find something tasty to eat. This is our new go-to date night place.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

FnG Eats is a great new restaurant in the Keller Towne Center. The location is terrific with outside seating (heaters if too cold), good size bar and plenty of space in the dining room to accommodate the Friday and Saturday night crowds. We went on a Tuesday night and enjoyed appetizers at the bar. The artichoke hearts were tender and very tasty. The best item was the Jac and Roqamole. It's a nice plate of of guacamole w/bleu cheese and a sharp pimento type dip served with chips. Both are great to share and enjoy with a nice margarita, glass of wine or one of the several unique drafts available. You can't go wrong and make sure you hit a Thurs - Sat night when Steve is tending the bar. Fantastic server!

Been to FnG Eats? Share your experiences!