“One of the better Tex-Mex Restaurants”
Review of Kassandra's

Kassandra's
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Keller
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: The restaurant has been written up in the Forth Worth Start Telegram. It's family owned ad the food is wonderful. Phone # is 817-337-1577.
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Although I am enjoy more Authentic Mexican food and not into Tex-Mex I think Kassandras is very good. I enjoy almost anything on their menu and their prices are very reasonable. The Chips and Salsa is one of the best in the metroplex. They always make us feel welcomed and we get great service!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Kassandra's has been here for a long time and it's always offered our family dependable good food. The atmosphere doesn't offer much but the chips and salsa are great. Chips are always warm, thin, and crispy. Salsa is cold, packs a small punch, and is chunky...just a great combo.
The fajitas are typically what I order. Chicken seems to be better than the steak, due to it staying juicy. Kids plates of burgers, etc are actually GREAT! Our kids love the curly fries and the queso is excellent.

If you are trying to get a family meal but not cook, this is a perfect "go to".

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a wonderful family owned place. Its always welcoming and the food is always great. You can also purchase tamales here at a very reasonable price and they are good. Think I might have to get some soon writing this review is making me want them. Try Kassandra's it won't dissapoint.

Been to Kassandra's? Share your experiences!