“Service sucks”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #46 of 539 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service sucks”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Every single time I go to this chick fil a all the female workers are d*ckinh off and not paying enough attention to the orders. Not once has my order been right. If I didn't check my bag of food everytime I would get home with a different order or a missing item. Seriously how hard can it be to get an order right ?? This chick fil a is making all the others look bad. Get your s*it together !

1 Thank Katylady3334

Katy, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean and it's Chickfila”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Not sure how this Chickfila is different from any other one, but it's clean. Food is the same as always - pretty good for fast food.

Visited June 2012
Katy, Texas, United States
“Eat here every week,”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

service is fast,good food, enjoy there salads, spicy chicken and grate drinks.

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“I just had to write this review...”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My family moved to Katy last week. Within 4 days we ate at this Chick-Fil-A three times due to time constraints (and not having any food in our new home).
I must be honest, if it weren't for the atmosphere and overwhelmingly friendly and knowledgeable staff of this Chick-Fil-A- on our first visit we'd have eaten at a more upscale restaurant those last two times we visited this restaurant.
Due to the friendliness and cleanliness we will absolutely eat here any time we are in a pinch or just need a quick family meal.
I was more than pleased with the food. The lemonade is to die for. The playground is ideal.
There is not one bad thing that I can say about this Chick-Fil-A!!

• Visited June 2012
Katy, Texas
“Quick and tasty!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We eat here several times a month (if not more). Everyone is friendly, fast, and the order is perfect every time. That is exceptional considering the special requests we tend to make. The lines are always long at the drive through, but they go very quickly. I am continually amazed at the efficiency of both locations (Mason & Westheimer). The food is what keeps us coming back. Love the chick-fil-a sandwich and the nuggets!

Visited May 2012