“I love Skeeter's!”

Add it.
Skeeter's Mesquite Grill
“I love Skeeter's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

I no longer live in Katy, but every time I return I try to go by Skeeter's for a meal. I literally crave their food all the time, which sucks since I live almost 2 hours away. Their chicken tenders are delicious- I love their chicken tender salad- as is their fajita chicken (and fajita beef- and really everything). They also have delicious bacon.

Also, I used to work there, and I think it speaks volumes about a restaurant if former employees will return to eat there. Most things are made there- such as the seasoning for the fajitas, the rice, ranch dressing, etc- which is probably why everything tastes so good.

My only negative about Skeeter's is that it can be a little pricey, but obviously I think it's worth it, or else I wouldn't keep going!

• Visited April 2012

Katy, Texas
“Great little neighborhood grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

We chose Skeeter's to grab a quick dinner after an exhausting day of unpacking after moving to Katy. I had a burger and my husband had the chicken fried steak special. My Skeeter burger was freshly made with a great mesquite flavor, and the fries were good hot skinny fries. The chicken fried steak was just a frozen patty, but it was prepared well, and the gravy was good. We loved the neighborhood atmosphere, and there were several TVs placed around the walls so everyone could see the "March Madness" action. We want to try the Friday night fish fry and also their breakfast buffet, so we will definitely be going back.

• Visited March 2012
Texas
“Food poisioning”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2011

Dirty Place and I experienced food poisoning from a hamburger.

3 Thank Cruisehappy
Katy, Texas
“good texas babrbecue burger!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2008

good texas babrbecue burger!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“yuk..same ole same ole...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2008

yuk..same ole same ole...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook