“Good food, Reasonable Price, Fast”
Review of Fazoli's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fazoli's
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Fazoli's is a fast food resturaunt that doesn't feel like a fast food resturaunt. Real plates and silverware, comfortable for a family with kids. Prices are reasonable and serving size is adequate - even for a teenage boy.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Never been to a Fazoli's before, but heard my husband sing its praises. I like that we can get Italian food fast and can sit down to enjoy it. My son really likes the pasta with marinara, so that right there is a win for me. My only complaint is that is it seems every item on the menu is very heavy - would like some lighter options. I have tried the salads, but they were very average.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

This was one of daughter's favorite (especially the breadsticks). Recently it seems to have lost some of its quality and the food taste more procesed rather than fresh. The food is passable, however afterwards I always wonder if I should not have just bought some Stouffer's family meal. The staff is very friendly and generous with the breadsticks. However it just doesn't seem like the value/quality mix is right anymore...