“Quite Good”
Review of Hasta la Pasta

Hasta la Pasta
Reserve with OpenTable
Hasta la Pasta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #161 of 578 Restaurants in Katy
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was my first time to go to Hasta la Pasta. I had a great experience and will return in the future. I really enjoyed the bread and tomato soup. The chicken piccata was very tasty and our server was great.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Good food and service, price not to high, nothing really distinctive. Good for a Sunday after church lunch.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This place has great Italian food, bread, wine list, customer service, and to top it off Jazz. I had my wedding rehearsal dinner in the wine room; everyone loved it.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I visited Katy, TX, as I was participating in the BP MS150 bicycle ride this year (2013). Of course my friends from Katy wanted the traditional pasta dinner the night before so we ended up here.
What a surprise! I wasn't very excited about another plate of spaghetti and marinara (sp?) sauce so I got the "Hasta la Pasta" with chicken.
It was unlike any Italian dish I've ever had and was simply delicious. Not only very tasty but a generous portion too.
Now to the service, In short it couldn't have been better. The waitress and everyone involved was friendly and attentive. We ended up emptying a couple of baskets of bread and they were always anxious to bring more.
I really can't wait to eat here again, even though it will likely be next year before that happens.

Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

Delicious! Had their new stuffed shells and it was delicious! Perfect for families or couples! My son is extremely picky and behind McDonald's it's his first choice!!