“Amazing”

Order Online
Ranked #232 of 745 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We know the food you serve to your family is important to you, at BreWingZ our food is important to us as well. We eat here too. That's why we only use the freshest ingredients, including US grown Grade A chicken and unprocessed vegetables. Our food is hand made; from our straight off the cheese block mozzarella sticks, our made from scratch onion rings, to our freshly prepared wings! We are committed to making the best food, always fresh, made to order, in a family friendly atmosphere on every visit. We love food. We love sports. Thank you for helping to make BreWingZ a family tradition!
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

If you love a good happy hour, I’d tou love margaritas, if you love great service... this is the place to be. I always get treated like royalty. Thank you Lesly. Great customer service!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and good food we come every Tuesday, good place to spend family time is just a good place to go.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy wings and brew this is the place for you, my wife and I really enjoyed our meal,where we had grilled wings, salad,French fries and a well done hamburger,yes we were hungry (pigs),would recommend,even the lively noise was tolerable.

Date of visit: March 2018
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at BreWingZ, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Thanks for the nice feedback, Jeffrey! We hope you visit us again very soon. :)

Reviewed March 8, 2018

The service was quick, as I just stopped in to place an order for take out during lunch.

Conveniently located near I-10 and numerous businesses if you are in the area shopping, they do offer plenty of indoor seating as well as a number of tables outside to enjoy the sunshine.

The pulled pork sliders I ordered hit the spot. They weren't the best I've ever had not were they bad, just OK.

I can't say anything bad or exemplary about BreWingZ, but I would say it was worth my time to try it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Tracey C, Guest Relations Manager at BreWingZ, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2018

Thank you for the review and feedback. If you would like to provide us with more details regarding your review, please email tracey@brewingz.com so we can get it immediately. We hope you will give us another try sometime so we can provide you with a 5-star experience.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

Our last visit to BreWingZ was good. We came back for some wings and Happy Hour specials.

The boneless chicken wings came out nice and hot and flavorful today. I really enjoy the Carolina Gold sauce.

Our server, Tara, was awesome. She has a great bubbly personality, and she is very efficient server.

The happy hour prices on drinks is a great deal - $1 beer and $3 schooner margaritas.

We look forward to coming back.

Date of visit: January 2018