“Sushi Hana is the best”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Sushi Hana is the best. They have plenty of selection with rolls and the service has always been quick whether we dine in or order take out. The last time I was there our server surprised me with a little cake and ice cream since it was my birthday.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Here for a casual business dinner. The place was buzzing with happy dinners. Good price for a Japanese restaurant. Nice & informal. Had the eel box and probably the best o-toro tuna I've eaten outside Japan. You may have to wait for a table if you haven't booked. Be warned.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Pretty good. We eat here all of the time and they can be hit or miss. We think they are still the best in the area, but you can sometimes catch a bad server or a roll that isn't great. Their rolls are probably better than their fresh sushi. This is our "go to" sushi restaurant and we eat here a lot.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

F I've of us ordered 10 rolls. All superb. Severer was on, and took care of us. Ez location and parking. Edamame was delicious as was miso! Everyone had Kirin, but I had asahi. We'll be back!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was some of the best sushi I've ever had. The service was great and my daughters loved the kids chicken teriyaki. I would highly recommend Sushi Hana.