“Great selection, friendly service... will return!”

Sushi Hana Japanese Kitchen
Ranked #27 of 551 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Great selection, friendly service... will return!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

With over 200 rolls and a nice selection of teppanyaki there will be something for everyone. All of the fish was fresh, service was friendly and fast. Will return if we're in the area again!

• Visited September 2011

buckypeekn
“Best sushi in Houston!”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Only place to go for Sushi... and I am a sushi snob

“Favorite place in Katy to eat.”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

Absolutely LOVE this place. Best sushi and house salad with ginger dressing in Katy.

“Not Fresh Sushi”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Ate here a few weeks ago and was very disappointed in the quality of the fish. Had the sashimi appetizer, the fish was cut way to thick and tasted rubbery and not fresh. I never, ever leave sashimi on my plate, but I did here. Sushi was the same quality as the sashimi.

I will not return here, the sushi is just not good enough, unless you are happy paying a lot more money for supermarket quality sushi.

• Visited June 2011
Dublin, California
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed November 12, 2010

Homesick from Cali, I went there for some much needed Japanese food. I'm Japanese and noticed that none of the workers were my peeps but decided to try it anyway. I'm glad I did. The tempura was good, the beef was good but teriyaki sauce wasn't - too thick. I had sushi but traditional nigiri - hamachi, smoked salmon, tuna and ungai. All were pretty good. I saw many people ordering the rolls but didn't order them. Not a big fan of rolls, too Americanized for me. Overall, I would say this a place worth going back to when I'm back in town.