“2 night stay”

Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Katy
glendale, United States
“2 night stay”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

staff quickly changed room from 2 queen to a king bed upon arrival after we had to leave our son behind (flu). very nice hot breakfast served to 10am in large lobby. everything looks new and clean. would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Donald,

We appreciate your review of our hotel. We are glad we could accommodate you and your family upon arrival. I am sorry to hear your son was ill. Hopefully, he is feeling better. I am very glad you found the facilities clean and the breakfast to your liking. We would be very happy to have you stay here again as well. Looking forward to your future reservations! Thank you very much!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
United States
Reviewed March 16, 2014

excellent location just out of the busy Houston traffic. convenience stores nearby along with many restaurants. Will stay here again because it is well maintained, a great value. Beds are always comfortable

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Jeffrey thank you so much for your review on our hotel. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. You are right, we are in an excellent location. There are so many choices for restaurants and shopping. I also agree with you on the beds; you can't beat our Hampton beds. We really appreciate your business and your feedback and we look forward to having you stay with us again real soon. Have a wonderful week Jeffrey and Thanks again!
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Room was clean and service was good but the walls were so thin that when neighbors flushed at all hours it sounded like it was in your room or closer. Rooms were furnished nicely and sheets and comforters were great.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel and your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. I want to apologize for the noise issue you experienced. Actually our walls are not thin at all. We are one of the only hotels in Katy that has cement walls. Most hotels are built with wood. We don't tend to have any noise issues here at all but I hate that you did during your stay. We want to give our guests the absolute best experience possible. We love our guests and consider them our family. I hope you stay with us again next time you are in Katy. We would love to have you!
Mandeville, United States
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is the best experience I have ever had at a Hampton. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and the service was great! We had stayed at another Hampton the night before and had a bad experience. I can't recommend this hotel enough. We enjoyed it so much we are staying here for football games next year.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Eric thank you so much for your wonderful review on our hotel and staff! We really appreciate your time and the great feedback. We truly love our guests here and treat them like our family. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Boerne, United States
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great stay at hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was quite comfortable which really was welcoming since I drove 4 hours to get there from San Antonio. Had a very nice stay. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your review on our hotel. We really appreciate all of our guest feedback. We want our guests to have a great experience at our hotel because we feel like they are our family. I hope that you always stay with us when you travel from San Antonio and we look forward to seeing you again real soon! Have a great week!
Chicago, IL
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This was truly an exemplary experience that exceeded my expectations. The room and lobby area were both clean and inviting. Every single staff person I encountered was genuinely friendly. Having a warm egg dish option with the complimentary breakfast was also a welcome surprise. I would recommend this hotel in a heartbeat. Thanks to all for really a great stay!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We really appreciate it and it really means so much that you enjoyed your stay. Our guests are so valuable to us and they are like our family so we go above and beyond to make sure they are treated as such. I can't wait to have you stay with us again and I hope you have a wonderful week!
Bryan
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I love the Hampton brand and it is generally my hotel of choice, so I have stayed at many Hampton Inn's. This is probably one of the nicest Hampton's I've stayed at. the décor has an elegant feel, I didn't feel like I was in a "box" brand hotel, it's clean, and they definitely take the time to make sure all the extras and special treatments Hilton Hotels are known for are not missed or forgotten. I normally stay at another Hampton closer to central Houston but due to a huge conference this was the closest Hilton property to where I needed to be that was available. I'm glad I got to see and stay at this Hampton, I will most certainly consider it in the future when I'm in the area.

Only thing I would criticize is the parking! They have a very small parking lot and I don't think they have enough spaces for all their rooms. They were almost completely booked up and there were many of us that had to park along the back fence line (not in spaces) or other random areas not designated as parking. (property is fenced so there was some sense of security for you vehicle still).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer we appreciate your review and feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am thrilled to know we gave you a great experience. We love our guests and do our best to make you feel like home here. The conference did have every hotel packed to the brim including the one next door. I believe that many of their guests chose to park in our spots instead of using the parking behind their hotel and that took up spots for our guests. I have spoken to them about directing their guests to their designated spots. Thank you for bringing that issue to our attention. We sure hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and please let me know if there is anything we can do to make your experience great! Have a wonderful week!