“Great Stay”

Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Katy
Dallas, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is a very nice facility. The room was very clean. The equitment in the workout facility was clean and in good working order. It is close to resturants. I will continue to stay here when I am in Houston

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Stephanie H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Katy, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. It really means so much to us that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly love our guests here and treat them like our family so if there is anything at all we can do to make your stay even better, please let us know. Thank you again for your feedback and have a wonderful and blessed week!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Victoria, United States
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I requested for no feather pillows cause im allergic, well needless to say....the headhouse keeper said the room was taken care of( she left notes to front desk staff) well I was sneezing and coughing all night and was an open bottle of mouth wash in the night stand dryed up on a bible..just wonder if my sheets were clean?

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Abel B
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

This location was convenient to the location of my business trip, and was about average for the Hampton Inns I have stayed at. Friendly front desk staff at check in, warm cookies on counter, and was offered a bottle of water.
Clean lobby and breakfast area. Good selection of breakfast items.
Please with cleanliness of room, guest corridor needed some work with cleaning. There was a white "residue" on the floor around each room entry door - maybe cleaning agent or bug killer?
This location was WAY OVERPRICED for a weeknight stay for one person.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Barry J
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We picked the hotel for the convenience for a weekend event we were attending. It is a newer Hampton and the overall feel was very nice. The staff are some of the best I have encountered and offer assistance whenever possible.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank SamTara88
Prospect
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was a late arrival on a Tuesday night when I realized I had forgotten an extension cord needed to overnight charge a critical piece of equipment for the following day.

Brandon the night employee scoured the offices and meeting rooms to find a loaner for me. Saved the next day for sure.

The hotel itself was what I expect of Hampton - clean, well appointed and ready for the business traveler. The only issue I had was the parking lot - too small and shared with the neighboring hotel,

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ron W
city of angels
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The hotel has only opened recently and LOVED my stay. I booked three rooms and they were all clean and orderly. My mom loved her special needs room. The breakfast was great as always...I do LOVE waffles - my kryptonite. The breakfast hostess was absolutely wonderful and made eggs without pork for me. I have no complaints about the hotel, but the location is quite awkward. It is right off of the10 freeway and you must go through the Denny's parking lot to reach the front entrance. - which is kind of strange. Maybe after construction is completed in the area, then the front entrance will be modified. But that is no big deal to me...just thought to mention it...If vacationing in Houston again - I would definitely book this hotel without hesitation. As the BRITS would say - CHEERS!!!"

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank skkymarshall
Forney, United States
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just your average Hampton Inn. Thought it was a bit pricy for it's location and non events happening in the area. It was overbooked, the parking is accross from another hotel chain and was very crouded. Limited spaces for Diamond Members.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business