“Excellent Chinese Food”

Ranked #161 of 541 Restaurants in Katy
Ashland, Oregon
“Excellent Chinese Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Very good Chinese food, but not the best I've had. The owner/manager was very friendly and willing to make special dishes. No ambiance, but not a problem.

• Visited April 2014

Katy, Texas
“Good Chinese - Especially for Katy”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We tried this place based on reviews I saw on another website. It was better than expected. It has a good mix of Americanized Chinese food and authentic stuff. My kids really enjoyed the orange chicken and the wonton soup and I really enjoyed the warm Szechuan noodles. The pan fried dumplings were also good. The spicy fried chicken wings were okay, but we won't get them again.

This is easily the best Chinese food in Katy - for what that is worth. We'll definitely try them again - probably have it delivered next time.

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent quality of food sets this Chinese restaurant apart”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had a large number of people in our party so got to sample a lot of different dishes and all were of excellent quality. The beef and the chicken was very tender. Our fried dumplings/potstickers and egg rolls were not greasy at all. What sets this place apart is the obvious excellent quality of the ingredients served in the dishes. The owner was present, very pleasant person and willing to answer questions and make suggestions. He even shared with us which dishes were authentic Chinese versus American style. There were several hot tea choices with an interesting presentation. We ate at the restaurant and it seemed very clean with authentic Chinese opera masks decorating it. Glad to see it in Katy!

• Visited October 2013
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Chinese Food Gem”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Chef Williams opened this authentic Chines restaurant this year near my home. What can I say, it was a great surprise. The menu may not look different at the first glance, but if you are like me, that came from China, you will definitely appreciate what this cozy place can bring to you. One dish he just did for me is a simple Pork with "HuaLiu" sauce, I must tell you I have missed this flavor for years after I left Beijing 15 years ago. Right now this place is my favorite spot for lunch and dinner around town.

老板特意给我做的滑溜里脊,久违的鲜里脊肉味啊~~烧汁莲藕,水煮鱼。。。。。想想就馋,别提能大快朵颐了:)