“Authentic Mexican Food, Fair Service”

El Jarrito Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 570 Restaurants in Katy
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food was very good, and wait staff friendly and attentive. It was a busy evening when we went, but we still had good service. The salsa and chips were fresh and had a good flavor.

1  Thank roelskm

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I have tried this place twice before writing a review. I have to say both times the food was very good and the service was excellent. The first time was during a busy Friday night and the second on a much quieter Tuesday night.

Both times I tried the guacamole. I found it a little bland but adding the salsa they served with chips did the trick without making it too spicy. I also tried the fajitas and they were done just right. Again not to spicy.

Keepin mind this is tex-mex and not true Mexican cooking. I did see some options on the menu along those lines and plan to go back to try them.

Good place for families, kids, and groups. Very affordable.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Went here for dinner on vacation.

Best steak fajitas I've found! Great queso and chips.

They make guacamole fresh table side as well.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have been going to them since they opened their current location. Their food is always good and I love their salsa. They have really nice patio section. We never feel rushed!!!!!

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

First time visit met up with a large group which service was not a problem. The food was great and must say it is rare to find full sized chimichangas. These were the real deal and had mine stuffed with fajita beef and chicken, awesome. We will be back!