“Fun and good food”

El Jarrito Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 571 Restaurants in Katy
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Tastes good, looks entertaining, and has a kids play area. I really like El Jarrito. Go check it out.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We always get take out for big family dinners and the food is very good... The owner works very hard and is usually there ensuring the quality...

Reviewed March 18, 2012

This was my go to Tex Mex place back when it was located in the little shopping center on Mason across the street from it's current location. When they moved, I followed but was dissapointed with the food and service so I took my business elsewhere for a while, but I have to say that whatever growing pains they were experiencing back then have gone away and they have their mojo back.

The great food, fast friendly service, not to mention some of the best top shelf margarita's in town have me hooked once again!

Try the El Jarrito steak, or the fajitas trio (beef, chicken , shrimp) the portians are HUGE but you can't stop yourself because it is so damn good!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We ahve been loyaol El Jarito fans form their old location to their new. Reasonable prices, wiaters that know your name and best queso & tortilla soup in town. We often get take way for the weekends....

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Lunch on a Saturday.
The service was very attentive. But, it wasn't that busy.
The food was ok. But a bit Americanized. If you are looking for something more authentic, it won't be found here.
Portion sizes were ok.
A little pricey for Mexican food, $65 for three of us for lunch, with only two house margaritas!
It was ok, but with all of the options available in this area for Mexican food, not sure I would go back.