“Love this Place”

Salt Grass Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 531 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Katy, Texas
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You need a great steak at a decent price? This is a great place to go. It can get a bit busy during the dinner rush. Its part of being right off the interstate.

Visited September 2013

Sheboygan, WI
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

We all had different kinds of steaks done different ways, and all were prepared to our liking. Good service and great food.

Visited May 2013
Katy, Texas
“Excellent food but SLOOOOOOW service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

The tenderloin cobb salad is phenomenal, when it's served with hot steak on it. The last time we went there, the server was so slow (and the restaurant was not that packed yet - early in the lunch hour), that my steak was ice cold by the time I got it. I gave the flavored tea a shot, but at first sip could tell that it was too sweet for my tastebuds and so tried, in vain, for five minutes to catch anyone's eye to get a regular tea. After asking *two* different servers to send my waiter the message that I'd like a regular, a coworker actually got up to go to the copmputers where they all were standing to tell them I just wanted a tea. We aren't usually that table that complains or gets obnoxious about it, but I really did not enjoy the peach tea and didn't have the server check back at all on us between dropping off our drinks and serving the cold steaks. We'll go back because it's not always that bad, but be warned that you'll have to take a little control over your fate.

Visited December 2012
Houston
“Another nice steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Always good service, nice food.
Typical texas steakhouse, nothing flash but the prices reflect this.
Very child friendly, both in terms of menu & staff.
Allways an enjoyable evening there.

• Visited February 2013
Tulsa
“Excellent as always!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat and this location was as good as the others. I had a 6oz filet with some fried shrimp. They were both excellent! I very much appreciate that they give you an entire carafe of tea so you don't have to wait on a waiter but that didn't matter most of the time because before I could pour it my self our waiter was there to refill it! Really enjoyed our meal thanks to our great waiter.

• Visited March 2013