“Another nice steakhouse”

Salt Grass Steakhouse
Ranked #15 of 538 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston
“Another nice steakhouse”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Always good service, nice food.
Typical texas steakhouse, nothing flash but the prices reflect this.
Very child friendly, both in terms of menu & staff.
Allways an enjoyable evening there.

• Visited February 2013

Tulsa
“Excellent as always!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat and this location was as good as the others. I had a 6oz filet with some fried shrimp. They were both excellent! I very much appreciate that they give you an entire carafe of tea so you don't have to wait on a waiter but that didn't matter most of the time because before I could pour it my self our waiter was there to refill it! Really enjoyed our meal thanks to our great waiter.

• Visited March 2013
“Enjoyable meal -”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Overall, we have enjoyed the Salt Grass. The salads are very fresh, and the grilled shrimp are very tasty. The service has been really good every time we have eaten at any of the locations.
I did not like the baked potato soup we were served on our last visit. Someone had let it boil, which has the effect of curdling the milk in the soup. Not very appetizing. If not for this, the food would have been rated very good.

Houston, Texas
“Tasty!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a Friday evening. The wait was incredibly long. Too long I'd say for a Friday- they told us 45 mins...
So we went to the bar to have a drink- which ended up being where we decided to stay to have our dinner.
James was the bartender who served us our drinks, appetizers and finally our dinner. He was happy and remembered our names- which is hard to come by on a busy Friday night at the bar.
I had the salmon with the crab on top-- I cannot say enough about this salmon. It was flaky and tasty perfection. My novio had the t-bone and he was equally as pleased with his choice.
Great service and good food.
If you're at the bar try the bacon wrapped shrimp during happy hour.

Cottage Grove, Wisconsin
“Excellent Steak, very enjoyable”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Best steak I ever ate! Really enjoyed my meal here, great atmosphere, and kind, attentive service. Prices were average, and portions generous. Would definitely recommend dining here!

• Visited December 2012