“Great”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Great”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love the food here and the margaritas! Great value for money! Great for large parties and couples alike.

• Visited June 2013

Katy, Texas
“Wonderful Mexican food and service”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have gone to Los Cucos by Katy Mills for about 13 years now. We started going to the Cucos in Old Katy before this one was built...have grown to know the staff, as well. The best table side quacamole and the freshest Seafood Mexican food.....always wonderful service with no complaints. We just have never found a better Mexican Restaurant and strongly recommend the Los Cucos Restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

perfect for people who do smoke and don't, plenty of room, love the surprise for b-days,delicous cake, awesome Banna shakes

Visited May 2014
Stony Brook
“The Original, and still the best!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We're lucky to have friends in Katy, so we get to visit Los Cucos at least once or twice a year, and we've never been disappointed. The two brothers who started the restaurant (who nicknamed themselves 'cucos' long ago) have had great success in the area, but I find I like this, the first of the Los Cucos restaurants they opened, the best of the four I've tried. Personal faves are the stuffed avocado and the seafood stuffed eggplant, the fajitas are excellent, especially the sauces they come with (the creamy poblano sauce is amazing!) and I love the carnitas. I find the food portions large and worth what is charged, and the service has always been excellent. Enjoy!

• Visited April 2014
Houston, Texas
“Average Mexican Fare”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We have eaten at a number of the Mexican restaurants in the surrounding area but I had received a recommendation from a friend that this original Los Cucos was exceptional. We stopped for a lunch of fajitas and a couple of margaritas. The fajitas and sides were good and so were the margaritas (small) but the quality was average in my opinion and not exceptional as I was led to believe. Also I thought their prices were a little higher than their competition. The fajitas (for two) were $26.00 and the margaritas (small) were $6.00 each. By the way this is the same margaritas that go for $1.99 during their happy hour. We have been to other Los Cucos locations for Mexican food and found they provide a consistently good fare and their service is also consistent, though on this visit the server only visited the table to pickup our drink and lunch order and to drop off the check. Lunch came to over fifty dollars (with tip) so I don't think we will coming back any time soon. There are other Mexican restaurants that we prefer and are more reasonable.

• Visited April 2014