“I gave it a one because there was no option for zero”
Review of Katy Cajun - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Katy Cajun
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The restaurant was not busy and it took forever to get an appetizer out. The food was absolutely horrible I have never tasted flavors like this in seafood. It was so bad that my husband stopped at sonic on the way home to get a drink to get the taste of the food out of his mouth. I really hate giving any cajun restaurant a bad review, but the only thing cajun about this place is the name. So truly disappointed, we left over half the food on the table and refused a to go box.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

It was about noon, an hour after opening and I was the only guest there. That should be a hint. The fried shrimp were fried in old grease and a little expensive for a seafood cafe. I was disappointed but I did see the cook wash his hands 3 times. It appears very clean..

Reviewed May 31, 2014

My family and I went to this restaurant one late afternoon. Its dark inside, but not in a nice ambiance kind of way. We all ordered something different, none of it was very good and the service was terrible. When finished I paid with my credit card. The next day Chase was calling saying they had some fraud activity on my card and had to cancel and reissue. So it was bad food, bad service and my credit card info was stole. Don’t go, don’t chance it.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Wow what a shocker this was.

The building is split into a bar and restaurant. The bar was noisy and this overflowed into the less than salubrious eating area.

We should have got a clue when we walked in because the place was almost deserted.

Nobody greets you at the door, jsut a disinterested person shuffled over a guided us to a table.

Shocker number one: No crawfish......a cajun restaurant with no crawfish !
Shocker number two: We have run out of tomatoes and avocado.

So dinner was a disaster, quite apart from the old frozen fish, dry deep fried dozen prawns and luke warm french fries.

Definitely a place to avoid but my guess is that it won't be around much longer.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Went here once with friends when it first opened and it was just okay. Had a Groupon so gave it a second try. There will be no third chance. The service was mediocre. The ambience lacking. The food horrible. Cold, tasteless rice with cold tasteless boudain. Jambalaya awful. We didn't finish anything. We won't be back. Not worth the time or money.