“Great food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Hemphill, Texas
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Great food, great services it was my first time at this red lobster. I will definitely be going back! I love Red Lobster!

Boerne, Texas
“Food was great, service was average”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

The food at this store was fantastic and the portions were larger than I think I've ever gotten an RL. But our server was average and the air conditioning was pumping leaving everyone in our section shivering.

Visited April 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Crab Legs are the best”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Title is a quote from my wife. We visited Red Lobster last night for dinner and we had a very enjoyable time. We called ahead, as they do not accept reservations, but this process saves time anyways. The hostess had our name when we arrived and we were seated within minutes. Jason was the server and he was very polite, helpful in suggestions and timely in his delivery. My wife enjoyed the Crab Legs, and I enjoyed the parmesan crusted tilapia. Both meals were very tasty. Caesar salads were well prepared and just the proper seasoning. Beverages were well served and quickly prepared.

Visited March 2014
Colima, Mexico
“the best red lobster in USA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been in many red lobster restaurants in the USA, but definitely this is the best. A very good service, the food even so is a food chain restaurant is very good prepared, the drinks from the bar are excellent and the price is just right.

Visited July 2013
Kansas City
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very good food, if a little bit indifferent service (servers all seemed kind of bored and/or distracted). I hadn't been to a Red Lobster in some time, and was impressed with the changes in the menu (less fried) and decor. The manager, Abel Benvenides, was very helpful. Gold star for him.

Visited August 2013