“Amazing Crawfish”

Fish City Grill
Ranked #58 of 591 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Friendly Folks Serious SeafoodVoted the Best Restaurant in Katy, TX by Katy Times Readers in 2013. Fish City Grill is as much a part of Katy as Katy is a part of FCG. It's a fun family dining experience not to be missed when visiting LaCenterra Market at Cinco Ranch Katy.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant was a very pleasant experience for my family and I. The crawfish were absolutely amazing and were humungous as well. We all had something different and not one of us was left hungry, or unsatisfied. The only problem was that it was a bit crowded, but for a good reason. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at the Fish City Grill on several occasions and have found it to be an excellent value. The service is excellent, food superb, and the ambience is family friendly.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Food was good, service good, friendly staff. Parking is a problem at this location. Catfish a little lite. Says farm raised (may have come from Asia, this was what it tasted like). Preparation of the fish was good. The fried shrimp was also good and the slaw is very good. Would rate this average restaurant. May not go back because of the parking problems and getting in and out of location.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The crawfish was bland and overcooked. The fish and chips was not very flaky and was soggy. The coleslaw was strange. The calamari was a little chewy and over salted.
Service wasnt very attentive.
Not reccomended

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Ordered the blackened shrimp which the menu clearly states comes with apple cider slaw and waffle fries or rice. I asked for the fries. I received only the fries and shrimp, so I asked the waiter about the slaw. He stated he didn't think it comes with it and would check. He never checked and by the time he came back I was completely finished. It came with a very small portion of fries, which left me still hungry. I am never able to finish a meal. Also, another waiter walked around singing loudly off key the entire time. On the positive side, the blackened shrimp was very tasty, and I enjoyed the pond nearby with a cute duck couple.