“Nice property, if you can find the entrance”

Comfort Suites at Katy Mills
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Katy
Buffalo, New York
“Nice property, if you can find the entrance”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice. It is very modern, clean and well kept. Beds are very comfortable. My last stay however, I wanted to extend 3 more nights, at the rate I had been paying, $99. The night auditor told me I could. When I went back down to the front desk a few hours later, the day clerk told me it would be a rate of $115, then $171 for the next 2 nights. I went down i-10 to another hotel after they wouldn't change their minds. The rooms are quiet, but have a very ugly view of the strip mall behind the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Texas, the Lone Star State
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very rarely do I have no complaints about a hotel property. But our stay at the Comfort Suites at Katy Mills was pretty much perfect. The suite was large, comfortable, and squeaky clean, with one of the best beds I've ever slept in. The bathroom was big, well-stocked, and again, clean. What a pleasure to eat a hotel breakfast in a large, pleasant dining room with both tables and booths - very different from the tight squeeze you usually find. Hotel location is great, staff is professional and courteous. It's a no-brainer - we'll return to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I know I shouldn't expect much from Katy Mills.. but the view was pretty awful. You either get I10 and the service road or the back of a dilapidated strip mall. But the inside of the hotel was very nice and very clean! The room was big and the staff was very nice. If you are doing business in the area its a great hotel!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank SofiaNOLA
Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Stayed one night Jan 2014. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Room was very nice. Close to highway but very quiet in room. Elevators were malfunctioning while we were. The call button on the 3rd floor wasn't calling the elevator. Front desk would send elevator to 3rd floor every 5 minutes. I didn't even realize it was not working until someone else thanked the staff for their thoughtfulness.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Made a quick stop. Hotel is VERY clean. Which is great. Beds were really comfortable and the breakfast bar was a nice surprise. I travel a lot and this was a wonderful stay. Right off of I10, close to the mall and stores. Very convenient.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Ash G, Manager at Comfort Suites at Katy Mills, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
I want to thank you for review and appreciate the comments.

We hope to see you soon again and may you be safe in your travels.

Thanks

Ash
SAN ANTONIO
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this hotel prior to a cruise. The hotel was clean, comfortable and near restaurants and shopping. (mall) This hotel is not near the cruise port and we stayed there for other reasons also.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Ash G, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Katy Mills, responded to this review, December 15, 2013
Dear Jeffrey,

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 19, 2013

perfect location,next to shops, clean,1 year old hotel,people were so helpful and kind,food on the breakfast buffet was delish, will be back in 6 months to visit my grand-son in katy. did not think much of houston on my last visit but i love this area. beb was fantastic ,better than the one i have at home. no complaints what so ever.good job comfort suites katy and thank-you.!!!

Room Tip: my room was perfect,faced the front of the building ,it was quiet even though it faced the highway...