“Deliciously Different”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Deliciously Different”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Following Trip Advisor's recommendations, my wife and I ate here while traveling through Houston. Although located in a strip mall, this restaurant was inviting and tastefully decorated. Our server went out of his way to make us comfortable and explain the menu. Turkish music was playing in the background and I drank some good tasting Turkish beer. My lamb dish was tender and delicious and was served on a bed of rice with vegetables that were well cooked and seasoned just right. The baklava I had for dessert was the best I'd ever tasted.

Visited July 2013

Co Durham
“Great food attentive service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Good tasty food.
I had the Lamb sis and Chicken kebab combo. Husband had the Lamb sis and the donner combo. Both meals were very very tasty.
The place is clean but the decor gives it a less than clean feel.
Waiter could not have been more attentive.
Great place and will probably return but something holding me back from giving 5* though....

• Visited June 2013
Houston, Texas
“Delicious food and great service!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place was absolutely delicious! I ordered the lamb sis with fried bread and yogurt and it was amazing! We also ordered their babaganush and their flatbread is amazing. I would highly recommend this place! Our waiter was very friendly and attentive.

• Visited May 2013
Houston, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch the other day and the food tasted so good. I got the lunch special chicken kebab with the salad it was delicious.

Emmaus
“Excellent Middle-eastern food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

In addition to getting our usual Middle-eastern favorites - falafel and baba ganouj, we also ordered a stuffed cabbage and an eggplant salad and lentil soup. Everything was delicious.

• Visited January 2013