“Very good service!”

Dining options: Late Night
Katy, Texas
“Very good service!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were a crowd of 16 ladies out for a nice dinner and time together! We made prior arrangements and the table was ready 5 minutes after we got there! The food was good and the service was outstanding!!!

• Visited May 2014

Houston
“We really eat here too much!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

There are tons of Mexican food places in the Katy area, but we ALWAYS end up at Chuy's.
We've been every place else, but this is the only one everyone likes!
Plus the bill is lots less than other places for what you get.

• Visited May 2014
Houston, Texas
“I'm a huge fan of Chuy's. Just not this one.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I used to be a regular at this Chuy's last year - I was there several times a month. But then I'm pretty sure they changed management. Now I go in only 1-2 time a month. Every time I'm in here, the bar staff would rather talk amongst themselves than provide prompt service - they've forgotten to order food, ignored drink refills, etc. I've even had one of the bartenders call me Mami and sweetheart -- totally unprofessional. And both times I've dined in the restaurant area this year, the service has been poor. The servers can't remember what you ordered and will deliver fried fish tacos instead of grilled, bring regular rice instead of cilantro, and refried instead of charro beans, etc. It's like clockwork now -- something else bad every time I go in. I'm so disappointed in this location, I just about avoid it now. Instead I go to the one in Round Rock when I'm visiting, or to the Webster/Clear Lake location. I've always gotten excellent service at both of those.

• Visited February 2014
Fulshear, Texas
“Best New Mexican food I can find in Texas!”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The only place we have found that uses real green chile! The food is the closest we have come to finding New Mexican food here. Being from the Hatch Valley, we value our green chile and all the wonderful food that goes with it. I also love the pick up, where they bring it to the car. I have never had a bad meal at the Katy Chuy's location. My favorite is the appetizer plate, and the Monday special (I think it is called Muchos Tacos). Also, the refried beans and green chile rice is excellent!

• Visited March 2014
Naples, Florida
“Unique”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is one of my wife's favorite restaurants. It is different than any other Mexican Restaurant, but that's good. The food is great and the service was great, too.

Visited January 2014