“I'll go again (and then again...)”
Review of Chuy's Restaurant

Chuy's Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 539 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Clovis, California
“I'll go again (and then again...)”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Have visited this location twice in just a week (for lunch), and both times I was so impressed with how friendly, helpful and just how nice everyone was. I also need to add that the food is just pretty darn good. I had the Chuy's special which had an amazing amount of chicken. Very tasty.

Had a steak burrito on my last visit (for dinner). It was also very tasy, but beware that it's pretty warm. I don't consider myself a spicey wimp, and even I had to admit that I had a few "whewwww" moments!

Chips, salsa and their ranch dipping sauce are right up there in the 5 star category. The noise level is pretty high, so it's probably not great for a quiet romantic evening, but you can do that after you have a great meal at Chuy's.

It is very busy, so be prepared to wait.

Visited August 2012

Katy, Texas
“horrible”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

lackluster food service was rude and the portions were small moreover the food was white food not mexican

Visited March 2012
Katy, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ask for the green sauce”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I can take or leave the food (it's standard, average quality), but everyone I know goes here for the green sauce. You almost always have to ask for it. Not sure why they don't bring it out with the red stuff!

Visited June 2012
Katy, Texas
“Dinner at chuy;s Katy”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Food is ok and so is service. Paying for the "fun" ambience.

Visited June 2012
Antioch, California
“Green chile in Houston!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

You wouldn't think it would be hard to find green chili in Texas, but we had almost given up until Chuy's opened. Now we don't bother going anyplace else for Mexican. Be sure to ask for the jalapeno ranch salsa.

Visited May 2012