“Wonderful Italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is a good choice if you want delicious Italian at reasonable prices in a nice environment. They offer all the standard Italian dishes as well as pizza cooked in a wood-burning oven.
They provide bread along with a seasonings-laced olive oil that is the best anywhere! They also have a nice bar that offers a wide variety of drinks. Try the Lemon Drop Martini. They use limoncello to make it!
A good environment for couples and families.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I definitely would not recommend this restaurant if you are "into" food or consider yourself a foodie. We went there on a date night with friends and it was their choice. I had eaten here once before in 2009 and was underwhelmed but decided to give it another shot; still underwhelmed. We got the sampler appetizer the Italian rice balls were ok but not warm on the inside and the calamari was soggy. For the main meal I ordered the chicken diablo which was chicken, shrimp, risotto and a basic tomato sauce. To be honest my chicken tasted like the frozen kind which made me sad. The risotto was good which surprised me because at that point I thought making risotto right here would be challenging. My boyfriend ordered the veal shank which was rather tasty but was not warm when it came out. The wine list was also unimpressive. The one thing that was great was the live band; it was a Friday night and was night to have some music in the background.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We don't out a lot but when we want to do a late lunch on the weekend, 3 Olives is our choice. Great foo and value. Newly installed brick pizza oven puts out soem delicious pizzas. Vale is outstanding. The all-time favorite is the Limoncellos. Two of them will make your world double groovy. Our favorite host is Joel who is always such a gentleman and ensures we have everything we might want. Great littel place!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

First time went here before the reno, yes, a little disappointing. BUT. Then they revamped the place, added a fire burning pizza oven, must've trained the staff to do some things different, and made the menu more upscale. GET THE CREME BRÛLÉE!!!!
I think the food rocks. Service was average, nothing to write home about, but it was timely and very friendly. It's really the food that is the star. We got apps, entrees, and desserts, and I was more than pleased. As long as I have food and drink Its not a priority for my server to be talking to me for ten minutes. So worth going in my opinion

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We have been dinning here for a little over 3 years. It was very good at first then a big drop, but lately it has been a lot better. They also have a semi fine dining extention called 829 Bistro as well. Menu is about the same, with some additions and some subtle differences. The 3 olives side has a meal i like very much which is the pasta fresca with chicken. They also serve a pretty decent Filet Mignon. Wait staff has always been good. I have had the NY strip once and so has my wife. The cut is not always choice. Very gristlely and seem to rely on the horseraddish butter for flavoring too much. Again though the Filet is always cooked well and the lamb chops are delicious. Wine list is decent and they do a once a month 4 course meal with a wine tasting that is neat. Retaurant is always clean and food has always been prepared correctly. I always get the choclate mousse for dessert.

We will keep going back. I feel I have found 3 Olives to be a specific meal destination restaurant for us. They are attempting to convey a finer dining experience and I beleive with the new management that has taken over in recent months they will get there.