“An extension of my living room.”

Drix Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Drix Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 573 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Spanish
Description: Drix is the local neighborhood restaurant since 2010. From casual to fine dining, we offer an adult only lounge section with full bar and wine list. We also have a family section that includes a kids playing area with arcade games. Our food is delicious and excellent customer service is our goal.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

All around good place to eat and drink. It's more like visiting friends than going out to a restaurant.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Good atmosphere, it was quiet and relaxing, i love the menu offering healthy choice, different than most U.S, restaurant. The staff was pleasant and efficient, (and cute always a plus). Wine list was good, kind of pricey but still good wine so reasonable $$.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

This wine bar has an interesting wine list, as you would imagine. The atmosphere is comfortable and modern. The outdoor seating is nice in the right weather but the food is just ok and kind of pricey for what it is. I’d go back if I was in the area, but wouldn’t drive out of my way, down Mason road to get to it. I’d like to try the smaller version right on I-10 & Westgreen Rd, but it’s only open in the evenings, so I have not made it yet.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Arrived early, we were the only patrons. Partner in crime prefers beer and they were gracious and accommodating. Service good from start to finish. So let me get to it.....wine list is extensive with excellent choices at every price point. Loved every glass recommended. (By the way, lots for options by the glass.) Tapas options were somewhat limited, flatbread was good and a good value. Liked what we had, will return mostly for wine so we can explore options by the glass before buying bottles. Great spot, good people. Thanks Drix!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

My husband and I visited Drix Wine Bar & Grill in January and, had I known about this site then, would have posted this review earlier! From the smoked salmon flatbread and lobster ravioli, we thoroughly enjoyed our meal and definitely plan on returning!

1  Thank Berta G