“Fantastic food”
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #20 of 542 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Katy area Vietnamese Cafe/restaurant. Modern decor, clean, fast & friendly service & good vietnamese food.
Victoria, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Family-friendly, clean, and authentic! No-brainer! Here's where to go for Pho and more...There's no other place I will even try in Katy for Pho but the reviews here helped me to decide where to go and R entire family loved it. Chicken and Beef pho is absolutely fresh and meat is tender and not chewy which is always an issue for me in most Asian restaurants - b.ut not here. We will undoubtedly be back.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Chhaya1013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Hidden awesomeness”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Living and working down the street most of my life, I never knew this place exsisted until last year. Now I can't stop going. It's clean, healthy food, and tasty. #55, 65, and 5. Incredible!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Casey M
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Awesome”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I used to go there at least twice a week during my internship at Katy. I used to order no.55 from the menu(no idea of the name of the dish, but was beef, rice and vegetables). Also, I like their egg rolls.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Aswin_Buddhan
The Woodlands, Texas
“Authentic Vietnamese Cuisine”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is by far my favorite Vietnamese restaurant in Katy, Texas. I have been eating at this local restaurant for a couple years now, and several of my friends who are also "foodies", enjoy it as well. My favorite dish is #58 (Lemongrass beef with noodles) which is not too heavy. I also recommend the tropical fruit drinks and to top off the meal, the traditional Vietnamese style coffee, which is prepared with a French press at your table.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank BBCINKT
Katy, Texas
“No Pho-neys here”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great selection of PHO, very fresh condiments. Generous portions. Staff helpful Different meats were very good and the broth was great.

Visited December 2012