“Very Clean and Friendly”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston West Katy Mills
Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Katy
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel is very clean with a very friendly staff. We only stayed one night but it was an excellent stay. I would stop here as well as other Hilton Garden Inn's on future trips. Always find the Hilton Brand to be top notch for hotel stays when comfort is a requirement.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Arthur J B

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Booked a 1 night stay. Room was clean and spacious. Got settled in, brought food to room to eat, watched tv and just relaxed. Went to use the bathroom and could not flush the toilet afterward. Called the front desk and was told they would send someone from maintenance.after waiting over 30 minutes, called front desk again and asked if there was a manager on duty. The young lady said there was not and asked if there was a problem. I explained about the toilet and after putting me on hold, the young man who checked me in explained there was only 1 maintenance person on staff on the weekend and he was currently busy but would attend to my problem as soon as he could. I asked to be moved instead of waiting though moving was a huge inconvenience. The least they could have done was offer to upgrade my room. Not very good customer satisfaction,

Room Tip: There is no free breakfast
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great hotel, Staff was very courteous and overall hotel cleanliness is fantastic. Rooms were great and so was the breakfast area, lobby, fitness center and the restaurant. The breakfast is especially nice since they have an omelet station and you can get your eggs cooked the way you want including having egg whites on hand.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Al-Rahim D
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stay at this hotel several times a year. Staff is always very cheerful and happy if I need anything. Breakfast is also great and fresh. Pool and gym area are very nice although I have not used them often but when I did everything was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank caitlin b
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I am not a regular business traveler, and when my wife and I travel for vacation/pleasure we typically stay at high end hotels (Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, SLS, Crillon Paris, etc). We were in Katy, Texas (from Los Angeles) to visit family with whom we normally stay, but this time needed a hotel. We were VERY pleasantly surprised at how nice the Hilton Garden Inn was. It and its staff far exceeded our expectations. We'll be back for sure. Good work!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Adjustable bed was comfortable for me when set to firm. My spouse like her side less firm and was satisfied as well. Cookies in evening in lobby were tasty and the coffee is very good. Overall experience was as hoped for. Liked the availability of breakfast with decent selection, but it is in addition to theroom price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013

August 3rd, 2013.
My night didn't start off well on my trip to Houston. My car overheated and had to have my car towed to Hilton Garden in Katy Texas. The next morning, needed a rental car but because of policy change they no longer shuttle guests. Shawn of Hilton Garden offered to take me to Hertz 3 miles away. I thought that that was very thoughtful. Both Shawn and Crystal were very helpful and made my stay very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel if your in Katy.

Thanks again lady's for your warm welcome

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo