“MY HONEST REVIEW”

Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Katy
Reviewed June 21, 2014

The rooms were very clean! Check in was fast! Free fast WiFi! The staff were extremely helpful and always ready to assist! I would like to say a personal thank you to Nicole, Trevor and Enrique! You guys are awesome! Keep it up! I am not surprised that this hotel is ranked #1 in Katy! If luxury is what you are after then this is not the hotel, but I'd rather stay in a clean room with excellent customer service anytime!
I only had two minor issues:
- The elevators were super slow.
- The showers were fixed, so didn't have a movable handles.

I would highly recommend this hotel, and would definitely stay here next time I'm in Katy!

Room Tip: Get a room on the ground floor so you don't have to use the elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that Nicole, Marcus, and Enrique were able to provide you with great hospitality.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Check in was very cold an non-receptive. The hotel is clean, with plenty of room. Never saw an agent behind the desk unless someone was standing there, otherwise always had to yell "hello" to get someone to come up front. Breakfast did not offer biscuits and gravy, as with many Texas Best Westerns, what gives Texas?

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We do provide biscuits and gravy in our complimentary full hot breakfast, however, our menu is slightly different each day and certain items do vary. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Excellent amenities (free wifi, lots of tv channels, fitness center and pool), convenient location close to the mall and good free breakfast. Definitely would recommend for future visits to Katy, Texas.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad you had a pleasant stay and were able to enjoy the amenities we have at our hotel.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Room was immaculate, bed was so comfortable and I loved the full breakfast bar. The staff was friendly and always available when needed. Loved the appearance of the hotel and the location. It was near many nice restaurants (and fast food).

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at our property. I'm glad you had a pleasant experience and were able to enjoy the full hot breakfast.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I've never stayed in a best western and I must admit I will look for them now were I go. The rooms are real nice I have stayed at the marriott before and my experience with best western is just as great and it keeps my wallet more full. The breakfast was real good and the people helped me out and even gave me directions and printed out maps since I wasn't familiar with the area. Thank you

• Stayed: April 2014
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad you had a good experience and were able to enjoy our complimentary full hot breakfast.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We had a great stay here, the staff was wonderful, friendly and accomodating. The rooms were comfy, and the hotel immaculate. The breakfast selection was great, and the location was very convenient. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'll make sure to share your kind words with my staff.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon when visiting the Katy/Houston area..

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was very impressed with this Best Western. The rooms were very modern and clean, the front desk attendants were super friendly and I enjoyed the free breakfast every morning. On Friday night in the breakfast area they offered "free" a couple different kinds of pasta, salad and bread from the restaurant across the street called "Antonia's". It was all you can eat and delicious! They also have a business room with two computers, so if you need to use the internet or print out your airline ticket, its very convenient. Starbucks is next door, a massive mall, Wallmart, etc.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey. I'm glad you had a pleasant stay and were able to enjoy our Wednesday night dinner.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon..