“A day of rest after long flight”

Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 21 Hotels in Katy
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had just returned to Texas on a long flight from the Philippines and needed a place to rest before traveling back to San Antonio. Always a fan of Best Western so when we came across the hotel in Katy, TX I was confident that it would be a great place to stay. They did not let me down; great staff and comfortable room provided the rest we needed and started off the next day with a great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John B
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad you had a pleasant stay, especially after a long flight.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 2, 2014

The Best Western in Katy, TX was try good. Nice rooms, good atmosphere, and very kind people. I need to expand on the people. They went overboard to make our stay enjoyable. I cannot say enough about their kindness. I will be back in Katy in about three months. This is where I will stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad you had a pleasant stay and have plans to return.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The staff is very helpful and go out of their way for you we made a special task for some of our coworkers and the staff in the lobby helped us out. The director marisela helped us personally and Karen and Marcus also helped out they went above and beyond.

• Stayed: February 2014
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that Marisela, Karen, and Marcus were able to help you and your coworkers accomplish your special task. I will make sure I share your kind words with them.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised right upon entering, the lobby was fresh, clean and smelled great. I was immediately greeted with a smiling face and check in was quick and easy. The room was clean and the bed was incredibly comfortable, and they also had a complimentary shuttle and the driver Marcus was nice enough to take and arrange a time to come pick me up too. My stay was great and I will definitely come back the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I'll make sure to share your kind words with Marcus and the entire staff.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was in Katy, TX on business and happened to choose, by chance, this Best Western Hotel to spend the night. I'm very glad I did. I had spent the entire day taking notes on properties around Houston and went off and left the notes in my room. Called the hotel and Marisela, the Sales Director and Ariceli went out of their way to retrive my notes, scan them and email to me. What service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Best Western was very clean, the breakfast to start the day was fantastic & unexpected and the service obviously, superb!!
I know where I'm staying from now on!!! Thanks Ladies! You saved me that day!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that you had a pleasant stay and that my staff was able to send your documents to you immediately. I will make sure to share your kind words with both Marisela and Araceli.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon when visiting the Katy/Houston area.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Staying just the 1 night following a long flight, turned out to be a very good choice. Quick & easy check-in with clean & comfortable rooms. Plentiful & adequate breakfast & free parking.
I chose it for proximity to the interstate & just across the road to several eateries including an Italian, chinese buffet. pizzeria & a 24hr Walmart. Katy Mills mall is 2 minutes away by car.
No problems whatsoever.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

good location, easily found. efficient check- in with a room easily on the first floor. comfortable room with every thing working. Quiet. Lots of towels and hot water. Good food selections. near varied food and shopping businesses. convenient route to Houston

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at our property. I'm glad that you not only had a pleasant stay, but that you were also able to enjoy the several dining and shopping choices here in Katy.