Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Katy
Mount Vernon, Indiana
“Good”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very clean hotel. The workers there are very pleasant and very helpful. Have stayed there twice and definitely would stay again. The beds are comfortable. The staff keeps the rooms clean. This hotel is close to Katy Mills Mall can even walk to the mall.

2 Thank Magicdd
BWKaty, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Dear guest

Thank you for your wonderful compliments regarding recent stay at our property.

We value your feedback and I will make sure to share it with my staff. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Katy Inn & Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
  • Turkish first
KIRKLAND
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western in Katy for only a couple of days while visiting a relative. I was pleased that the room and bathroom were clean and the shower was hot and powerful. The pool was outdoors so I didn't feel comfortable going out there alone. We did look at it though and found that it was still padlocked past the time it should have been available.
Everyone was friendly and we had no problem with checking in and checking out. The computer at the business center was available late so I was able to check on my airline flight schedule easily. My only complaint would be about the bed. It was great for sleeping on my back but a bit hard for a sleeping on my side. The breakfast selection was mediocre but they did have something unusual--raisin toast! I'd feel comfortable staying there again.

Room Tip: upper floor away from elevator and soda machine
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SHADOWSPRITE
Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Beverly Hills, Michigan
Reviewed May 23, 2013

this was the second time my husband and I stayed for 5 days at the Best Western Katy Mills, and each time was a very pleasant experience. All of the staff from housekeeping to front desk were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was exceptionally clean and the beds wonderfull. Breakfast had a little variety each morning and always included a healthy choice that was presented by very cheerful assistants. The location is particularly convenient to all areas of Houston. We have family in the area and we will be happy to come back here.

2 Thank ehitz
Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and hope you will return again when you are in the area.

Denver, CO USA
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western Plus Katy Inn and Suites for two nights. The room was clean and comfortable with updated decor. The room included a microwave, coffee maker and micorwave oven. The bed was very comfortable with excellent bedding.

Being on a business trip and traveling alone I requested a room on a higher floor when I made my reservation. My requests were met without an issue. My room was on the top floor at the end of the hall so it was quiet and felt completely safe.

The WIFI access was simple to access and the speed was very good. The fitness center is small but everything that I needed to get the blood pumping after being in meetings all day.

The hotel had a complimentary shuttle that provided transportation to my training location which was a wonderful "perk" in the heat and humidity.

It is within walking distance of Katy Mills Mall (an outlet mall). A Wal-Mart and fast foods options are a fast walk away. I walked across the street to Antonia's Restaurant and had a lovely Italian meal.

I would stay again in this hotel without a second thought. I encountered no problems with the staff, location, or accomodations. In fact...I was surprised this hotel was a Best Western. It was, by far, the best Best Western I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Deb-in-Denver
BWKaty, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with my staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Managua, Nicaragua
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I have stayed at three of the Katy Hotels. I have settled on Best Western Plus because their people always offer me such great service. The hotel is well kept; the people great. I would have given the hotel five stars, but the beds are too hard.

1 Thank Marla_Kay_99999
samprasla786, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. I will make sure to share your wonderful compliments with my staff.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Thank you again for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your choice to stay at Best Western.

Hialeah, Florida
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Excellent Hotel in a great location very close to Katy Mills Mall, with very good attencion from the employees, Excellent room and very, vrey clean. I stayed for 4 nighgts, I would like to thanks Karen Reyes, recepcionist for all wonderful help every time I request something.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank BladimirJ
BWKaty, General Manager at Best Western Plus Katy Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for your wonderful response regarding your first stay in Katy, TX. I will make sure to share all of your compliments to my staff.