“Very enjoyable evening at Perry's”

Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cinco Ranch
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Cinco Ranch is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 578 Restaurants in Katy
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Grand Parkway
Reviewed March 15, 2014

A very enjoyable evenings can be had at Perry's Steakhouse & Grille. Reservations were handled very professionally. When we arrived the staff was welcoming and pleasant during a busy night for the restaurant. The menu was well presented and recommendations for various items for the party of 4 with me were sound and varied. We all enjoyed our meal. The server was well informed on the menu, preparation of the food, and even about the business levels and expectations for the next few days. Able to handle a conversation with the entire party, and keep making suggestions and upselling, which I understand is a necessity for his livelihood. Will return and looking forward to just as much of an enjoyable event.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My hubby and I love to eat out and have in the past enjoyed going to Perry's, We have been to at least 4 of their locations around the Houston area. We have always gotten at least decent service. However, we chose to go on the Saturday after Valentine's Day. There was a set menu, which was fine with us. However, we got really awful service. We had even had this particular waiter before and he was excellent, but he was just completely out to lunch. He did not know who had ordered which entree, he did not come back to fill up water glasses, or pre-bus our table, or take away the extra stemware and place settings, he did not ask us how our meal was or if we required anything else. What really made us mad, was that he stood along the wall, and looked right at us several times ( he was not overly busy) and would not come to check on us or bring us our dessert. My husband was also served a burned steak. That steak would never have made it out of the kitchen with a better waiter. All in all, very disappointing, especially when you are paying Perry-sized prices. We did not see the manager in our part of the restaurant either, so perhaps that is why our waiter was not on his toes.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have done the Friday pork chop lunch and have dined in the restaurant. My favourite has to be the happy hour. Good wines are half price along with specialty cocktails. Also certain food items are half price. and you can order from the dining room. It must be doing well as you cannot get in the lounge unless you make a reservation. One of the better places in Katy to go fr happy hour.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Grata resturant great good excellent service friendly staff vet knowledgable and nice. I would go back here daily if I could

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Over the years, I would eat many times at the Perry's restaurant in the Woodlands when I was working in the Woodlands but living in Katy. Perry's in the Woodlands (WP) was always excellent. Never had a bad experience at WPs. Was very glad to see Perry's open up in Katy and expected the same excellent meals. However, I would rate the Katy Perry's (KP) as very good but not excellent. The KP location seems to not have the same ambiance and the quality of food as the WPs location. It is close but has not seem to rise to the point of "excellence". I have been to the KP 5 times and would not hesitate to go back but given the number of restaurants from Katy South and East I think there are other restaurants that deserve checking out.