“Must stop and try! Amazing place!”
Review of Buc-ee's #40

Buc-ee's #40
Ranked #23 of 753 Restaurants in Katy
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had to stop to see the world's longest car wash, and the cleanest restrooms! Amazing car wash! Huge store with huge inventory. Great barbecue and huge selection of other wonderful foods. Amazingly clean restrooms!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While driving through Texas I always noticed the Buc-ee's billboards on the highways and thinking what the heck is that?! Being the curious type, I had to check one out. Well, I wasn't disappointed! It's a rest stop on steroids, to best describe it. Tons of food options, merchandise and drinks. I spend way more than I thought!! Clever advertising and great execution, also they claim, the cleanest bathrooms. It's no joke, they're spotless. Gas is so cheap, and good luck not finding a pump! Road tripping through Texas? Buc-ee's is a MUST!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

My husband and I visited family in Houston and took a road trip trip to Austin. Our relatives said we must stop at a very special spot....Well... we discovered Buc-ee's! What an outstanding place to fuel up, pick up supplies, choose delicious road trip food and use the INCREDIBLY clean and vast restrooms!
It's something we won't forget and will tell our Aussie friends that when they visit they must pay a visit to the incredible... 'Buc-ee's.

Reviewed August 15, 2019

If your traveling East on highway 10, it is kind of tricky getting to Buc-ees.
Once you take the exit 739, slow down on the service road! The turn to the over pass (Cane Island Prkwy) will come up fast and the right turn will be short. I almost missed the turn. Going West on Highway 10, its easy to get to Buc-ees. This location have a car wash. There is a discount for the car wash only if you buy gas. Do watch out for drivers looking for an open pump. Vehicles that are pulling a trailer do not stop on a dime. Also, watch out for pedestrian since they have been on the road for some time and they forget to watch out for cars around them. The restroom are always clean. Reason why we try to stop at Buc-ee when we see one.

1  Thank hnre
Reviewed July 27, 2019

This place if cool. I had never been to a Bucee's before. The bathrooms are some of the best I've seen, clean with plenty of stalls, each having its own hand sanitizer dispenser.

They have fresh baked goods, a candy shop and a barbecue station. I had the house brand divinity and pecan log, neither would I recommend, too sweet with not enough flavor. The Bucee's Pecan Pralines were worth the stop alone.

Date of visit: July 2019