“4 stars at 3 star price”

Comfort Inn & Suites West
Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Katy
Katy, TX
“4 stars at 3 star price”
Reviewed September 28, 2010

big bathroom. door doesn't swing even close to the toilet.
8'' crown in the room.
furniture nice enough to have at home.
the hallways smell like cotton candy.
huge dining area.
front desk greets upon entry.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank oldschoolcarpenter
kremli, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites West, responded to this review, October 4, 2010
I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback on our Comfort Inn and Suites property. It is a nice feeling when people recognize when we do things correct and identify those special touches we offer each guest.. We take pride in what we offer each of our valued guests and are happy to see it is noticed and valued by the guest as well. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment so everyone see's your comments from a guest prospective.

Have a wonderful day and when you are in Katy again make sure you say Hello!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Lafayette, Louisiana
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I have been staying at this hotel for several years and have had the same quality service each and every time.
The front desk goes out of their way to help you with anything they possiably can. The staff are friendly and helpful to your needs.
The breakfast choices are very good, the food is hot / cold and plentiful.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank 4254moe
I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback on our Comfort Inn and Suites property. It is a nice feeling when people recognize when we do things correct and identify those valued staff members we have. We take pride in what we offer each of our valued guests and are happy to see it is noticed and valued by the guest as well. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment so everyone see's your comments from a guest prospective.

Ranger
Reviewed August 22, 2010

at checkin I was greated by the most friendly worker. She was so sweet and helpful she not only got us info on a great restaurant but also gave us a coupon. She also went to their business center to print me out directions to a dealership I was going to as well as printed me out local movie listings and times. I think she went above and beyond her job and didnt mind at all. Got into the room and had a great night's sleep, their beds are a little piece of heaven (wish my bed at home was that nice!) Really liked their indoor pool and enjoyed the breakfast before we checked out the next day. Would have liked if they had movies to rent or movie channels in the rooms but overall was really enjoyable.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank sumbarker
galveston
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Our experience at this hotel was great! The young girls at the front desk were so helpful and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel itself was very nice. The only thing I would suggest, would be to upgrade breakfast to a hot meal including meat and eggs but for a continental one it was a nice variety anyway. I first wanted a standard room but after inquiring about their jacquzzi suite and seeing the size of the spa in there and the layout I quickly changed my mind! Me and my husband really enjoyed our stay and will definatly come back next time we come to town.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ellarene

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Our room was nice, had comfortable beds. Only stayed one night while visiting a friend, but they gave a GREAT military discount that made them comparable in price with the Super 8 and served breakfast. Breakfast was nothing fancy, but everything we needed and saved me another $20 at least not having to feed myself and 3 children in the morning. My son took advantage of the fitness room that was included with the price and it was greatly appreciated. Free WiFi too. Very satisfied!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank jchildre
I wanted to personally thank you for your feedback on our Comfort Inn and Suites property. It is a nice feeling when people recognize when we do things correct and identify those special touches we offer each guest. We take pride in what we offer each of our valued guests and are happy to see it is noticed and valued by the guest as well. Again, thank you for taking the time to comment so everyone see's your comments from a guest prospective.

Waco, Texas
Reviewed June 15, 2010

We had a two-day training meeting and it was perfect. We were in a non-smoking room that was located down a non-smoking wing that was close to the meeting room. All was clean and smelled good.

The most outstanding attribute was Reyna, the employee that Comfort Inn needs to hang on to. She absolutely made the trip and is the reason we will be back each time we have this meeting in Houston/Katy.

Maybe it was the luck of the draw but inconsiderate people of all varieties can ruin a trip. We didn't run into anyone like that. If there were smokers there, they were unselfish enough to keep their smoke out of other people's faces.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
3 Thank ceuWOW

Colorado
Reviewed April 13, 2010

This is not a smoke free Hotel. The west hallways reeked with cigarette smoke. When booking my reservation I was told it was smoke free. I left early due to the cigarette smoke.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sam W
I want to thank you for your feedback regarding our Comfort Inn and Suties Katy, Texas. Our guests are our first priority and we are continually looking for ways to improve what we offer each guest. We want to always give each guest the best experience possible while visiting the Katy area. I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your stay at our property.

Since your stay with us, we have taken note of your comments and have made renovation changes. While we are not a 100% smoke free hotel, we did recognize ways we could make changes to how we offer our smoking guests the option of a smoking room. We have now relocated the smoking floor to the second level of the hotel and isolated it by adding glass doors to seperate the smoking from the non-smoking rooms. Since we have made this change, we have had very positive feedback.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to make your stay with us an enjoyable one. I would love for you to contact me directly at 281.392.1000 x 431 regarding any future stay you have with us. Again, I do appreciate your comments. Lea Holton, Director of Guest Relations