“Nic Breakfast”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunshine Cafe & Bakery
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Really quaint nice place for breakfasts. Wonderful pies and pastries. The service was very helpful and friendly. The brownies we got to go left us wondering why we did not get a few more. The teen grand daughters really enjoyed the antiques and sweets!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

On numerous occasions over the past few years that I've been transiting this part of Texas, I always make it a point to stop here for great food! It is a fantastic breakfast eatery, and the bakery produces some of the finest cookies anywhere around! Unfortunately, the last time I stopped, injury had kept it from being opened. But that didn't stop them from still trying to help me, even bringing me coffee in a cup though not very close! I will always stop here for a meal or a snack and definitely for something baked! It is well worth getting off I-10; just take US377/83 South at exit 456 one mile. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed March 23, 2010

only open for dinner friday and staurday 6-9pm. Otherwise a breakfast place

1  Thank bernerjc
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2008

HUGE burgers, fantastic desserts. If you're within a hour drive, it's worth it. (I'd drive two. and have !)

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 7, 2007

The Sunshine Cafe & Bakery in Junction, Texas is one of those little, out of the way places that usually only locals know about. I am going to let the secret out though! The food is fantastic. Cuisine is primarily American "comfort food", with some excellent Mexican food on the menu as well. Portions are huge. They have a bakery on site, and the baked good are honestly to die for. They make their own hamburger buns.............they are worth the drive there by themselves. The best surprise is the pie. The slices are about a double portion and they make, honestly, about the best pie I have ever eaten...anywhere. Everyone I have shared this spot with has made it a regular destination. It's 140 mile round trip for us, but we make it at least once a month minimum.

4  Thank OldTexasCowboy