“Helpful staff”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Junction
Jackson Hole, WY
“Helpful staff”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We had planned on staying in the Kerrville Best Western but it was full so we ended up in Junction. This is a really nice facility. We had been traveling for a week and I needed to do some laundry--the laundry room was very clean and convenient. We needed to go out for dinner and the laundry wasn't finished--the desk staff offered to get it out of the dryer for me! I made other arrangements, but it was an example of their helpfulness. The staff also had great suggestions about where to eat locally. There were several hot dishes for breakfast. And newspapers for the guests. We stayed in the upgraded room which was nice because there were two rooms + bath. I highly recommend this BW.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Lynda T, Manager at Best Western Plus Dos Rios, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for your nice response. We take pride in our customer care. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This is the best managed Best Western I've been in and I have no qualms recommending it to anyone needing to stay in in Junction, TX. Staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, and the place it as clean as you could ever hope for. The mattress was a bit firm for my tastes, but the coffee and breakfast were pretty outstanding for something you get "free" with your stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us .We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
el paso
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Beatrice received and greated us with a wonderful warm smile. I asked if it was ok for me to look at the room before I paid and she did. I walked in and immediately knew I'd get a great room, it smelled clean, everything looked new and our carpet was stainless! The bed sheets smelled washed and clean. I received a call from Beatrice to confirm we were settled and satisfied and to remind us about breakfast the next morning. I slept so good, thank you and God bless you guys for the wonderfull time. I recommend this for military families since they offer the best military discounts I've experienced.

• Stayed March 2014
Lynda T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Dos Rios, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Looking forward to seeing you again on your next visit through Junction.
Holly, United States
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The staff was nice, beds comfortable and a nice breakfast. I used Trip Advisor on my smart phone to find a hotel and the person that located the nearest hotel was also very friendly. I will stay at a Best Western again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Driving through? Stop here for the overnight. You will not regret it. We recently stayed at this BW+ going out to Guadalupe National Park from Houston. On the drive back, my son requested that we stay here because the beds were so comfortable. The beds are VERY comfortable! The Shower has good water pressure, the linens and room are clean, and the staff is very nice and accommodating. The FREE in-room wifi handled our two devices and movie streaming with no glitches. You can do a whole lot worse along I-10. This is one of the good places to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank 462chuckn
Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to your next visit with us.
San Angelo, Texas
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very clean and well appointed rooms. The beds were comfortable. Great breakfast with omelets and bacon or sausage, biscuits and gravy, all complementary. The staff was very helpful and friendly. A very good experience overall. The only negative was dim lighting in the rooms.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank jackfan1012
Thank you for your great comments.
littleton, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very nice hotel in a small town. I usually stay at the fancier chains but this hotel had everything you look for in a place to stay. Very comfortable lobby. Great breakfast and nice fitness room. Rooms are just your typical outside facing room but they were very clean and comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business