“I wasn't sure how it would taste based in how it looked, but everything was great!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cooper's BBQ

Cooper's BBQ
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Junction
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: On Hwy 83 near the junciton of I-10
Seoul, South Korea
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

We had chopped and sliced brisket. Not sure where the other reviewers have had brisket, but most can relate to Rudy's and Cooper's is vastly superior to that. It was mild and flavorful. This is not to mention the peach cobbler, perfect. This place gets a 4 from me because the service left something to be desired and the prices were a bit more than I thought they deserved. Definitely recommend visiting. Have the sandwich, it is the most economical option.

• Visited June 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Coopers is living off reputation and NOT performance.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Coming back from West Texas, we needed to stop for some food. BBQ is always wanted so we stopped at Coopers. Food was avg. at best and is crazy priced. All BBQ has gotten expensive but a 1 meat plate with 2 out of a box sides was $11.99. To top it off, we were charged for each slice of bread we took (unheard of InTexas BBQ) and .39 for a cup of water. I think the staff had a "we're too good" attitude and the BBQ didn't back it up!

• Visited June 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Not As Good As Usual”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stopped here on many occasions and the food has always been good, but this time was not the norm. The meat was dry and tough and the sides seemed to lack their usual flavor. We were disappointed and may just stop at McDonald's across the road the next time

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
La Quinta, California
“Tired, starving for BBQ exit Junction, TX”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a gem of a find right off Interstate 10! Driving for 8 hours eastbound, we see the sign -gas and Coopers BBQ. We take exit for Junction, TX turn left there it is. Plenty of parking especially for trucks & trailers. Cute cozy place with delicious BBQ. This is way far better than place in Llano. Sides are also tasty and very friendly staff. We will be back next time we cross country, we left with happy smiles! A must stop off I-10.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Barbecue so tough and dry that even the flavorless watery sauce couldn't make it go down easy.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have had BBQ from all over the state of Texas, and Cooper's takes the award for the worst I have ever tasted. The brisket was tough and dry and the sausage was cold. The sauce tasted like warm watery ketchup with vinegar. The coleslaw and beans were mediocre at best. All of this put me back $17.00. At least the tea was wet. I'll never go back.

• Visited April 2013